Pedalhounds first enduro day!!

Evening all,

So I have entered the Beneleigh round of pedalhounds next month and looking forward to it. Never done an event like this before so not sure how to approach. Is it eco for the transitions and boost on the runs? Want to make sure I get the best out of the day. I will be on a Vitus E Sommet and riding with a mate who does quite a few events. Any tips would be much appreciated cheers guys.

TheBikePilot

🎥SHOOTER🎥
Patreon
Author
Oct 9, 2018
Clapham, London
You can mostly boost/Turbo all day. You won’t do more than 12-15 miles all day.

It’s great fun. Be sure to come say hi if you see us!!

Take some food and drink with you as provision on site is not much more than a burger van (which is great but you may want something else!)

You can do the stages in any order you want but you have to do a complete loop i.e. 1-5 before doing the next one so you coulnd't do stage 1 - 4 times over to start with.

There isn't a bunch of spare time so you do need to keep moving all day despite it seeming like there is plenty of time.

Red Bull is also free :)

898B689A-6C37-44B5-8DE5-56410B2FD6A9.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi ya,

Thanks for info, just checking. So you have to do the full loop in order, stage 1 - 5 to start then you can go back and do what ever stages you want as many times as you want.
At the end of the day the fastest two times from each stage go towards your final time.

I'm sure it will be explained on the day and honestly the times are not really why I'm doing it, just want to have a good day's riding and some fun.

I'll keep an eye out for the EMTB team.

Was at Aston Hill bike park on Sunday as a bit of a warm up.

Mark.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles