28B90E6B-4CD1-4564-9CD0-2689D5E7DAA7.jpeg

Last edited:

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
It was another good ride this evening. We must have just missed you :)
Cant believe I missed it! Where exactly do you meet? I was at the racecourse, no one there, so I drove down (taking a right) and found a small car park there.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Bloody amazing ride tonight! 8 Levos/ Kenevos and a Cube.

2 unscheduled dismounts (to coin a @Doomanic phrase) and a bent crank arm but awesome riding in a big group.

Thanks @Stretch for checking on me when I fell off and picking up my bike when it was laying on top of me! (Just realised I didn’t get you in this shot - next week I will ?) but I’ll hopefully have some great footage to share.

Last edited:

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
@Stretch did you get over on Tuesday? My car was at the dealers for 3 days so I was unable to get it down. Could have cycled it but was feeling a bit lazy!

Stretch

Feb 11, 2018
UK, Fleet
Are these group rides still going on? Nice and local to me and I didn't know!!
Yes they are, every Tuesday evening. Numbers vary between 3 and 15. It's starting to get a little dark towards the end of the rides through the woods at the moment so suggest bringing along a light if you want to come along. PM me if you want/need further meet up details.

Sharpy52

Aug 22, 2018
Surrey
Thanks, will be riding swinley Tuesday morning and have an early start Wednesday so won't be this week. Hopefully be able to make it the week after

Stretch

Feb 11, 2018
UK, Fleet
Another hand waving here to come along.
So meet at Peter Driver car park for pedals spinning by 19:00?
@spr0cket Normally it is arrive at 18:45 and then the ride at 19:00. A little tip for you if I may, I suggest you arrive slightly earlier as the parking lot suddenly gets very full in the last 15 minutes due to a running club starting their run at the same time/location. If you cannot find parking, there is a another parking about 50 meter down the road. The embedded map may help you.

Tuesday night ride out - start location map.png

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles