peaslake Surrey hills

Marty

Nov 26, 2018
Salisbury
Really fancy riding peaslake tomorrow but don’t know it very well. Only been once before a few years back but suspect I only did a fraction of the available trails. Anyone going there tomorrow that would be willing to educate me?

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Just go back from there, third trip this week, the trails are running fast and smooth right now.

Best bet is to park at Walking Bottom Car Park (its listed in Waze). It gets pretty full up early on the weekends.

From there you are at the foot of most of the trails. If no one from here is around, I would recommend using trail forks. I would suggest Barry Knows Best, Capitain Clunk, and Super Nova as ones to try that are easy to find. Genrally people riding out there are very nice, so dont worry about asking fro directions.

I know some of the guys on here might have a route you can load on to a gps if you have one.

Quite a lot of us are regulars there, I would be more than happy to show you some of the trails.

Dan fagelson

May 2, 2019
Chelmsford
When I used to go I would just follow large groups.. This was pre ebike though.. .. As r120 said if you park, then hang around walking bottom, you get loads of riders going out between 8.30 to 9.30 am..

TheBikePilot

🎥SHOOTER🎥
Patreon
Author
Oct 9, 2018
Clapham, London
Nirvana in Westcott do a shopride Sunday’s at 11am. Be mostly normal pedalbikes but always a good long ride.

Fire me a message if your planning on going next Sunday I might be heading out :)

J2

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles