• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Answered PC editing software

Beekeeper

🍯Honey Monster🍯
Aug 6, 2019
Surrey hills
Just wondering what PC Software to use to edit GoPro footage. What do most people use? My laptop is fairly new but not amazingly powerful

asmar

Mar 7, 2020
Crete, Greece
The Adobe Premiere is most likely the best of all but too complex. I end up buying an online course but was worth every single penny as it helped me with the workflaw massively.
I can now edit videos a way much faster than before (of course I'm not a professional, just basic editing).

Before Premiere I tried several others and found the easier to be the one from Filmora.

The key however is to record very short videos for easier editing. I've got the gopro 8 and I use the 30 sec split/limit on video recording, very helpful.

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
You don't have time to sit on here helping people !

Get out there and shred (some limbs) .. you have an eager audience awaiting more ! :eek::LOL:(y)(y)(y)(y)

crap weather...

I had plans to make a step up platform this weekend.... the weather hasnt helped but mostly im injured from work. moving 400kg biomass boilers into place has taken its toll on this old bloke :(

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I had plans to make a step up platform this weekend.... the weather hasnt helped but mostly im injured from work. moving 400kg biomass boilers into place has taken its toll on this old bloke :(

I think my body must be reacting in sympathy .. Maybe us Old blokes should know better ... pulled my back a bit this morning trail building and have now "Dobbied" myself moving an 800kg haylage bail with the OH by hand.

Better check the beer fridge to see what muscle relaxant we have in stock for this evening.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles