Smythey

Sep 28, 2019
Norwich
Noooooooòooo! ???

Screenshot_20191105_121438.jpg

sarnie63

Apr 15, 2019
East Yorkshire
Did your LBS already have the orbea in before you purchased and you waiting to add thr Dual battery connection.

I placed my order 5th October changed the colour and added all thr extra.
I was given a date of 7th November.
I hope i dont have to wait for another 6 weeks. ???

Yes they had the bike in stock and I purchased after going to view.
They’ve contacted Orbea today to effectively buy the external mount as a retro fit but been told they won’t have stock for 6 weeks.
Yours may be fine is it was added to the bikes original build order.

David0208

Mar 30, 2019
United Kingdom
Is it going straight to invisiframe? ?
Well . . . I wish it was. Unfortunately I think Invisiframe were in the same boat as us and thought they would have a bike done by last week. I have chased them up to see when they have the kit available, but in the meantime I will be mostly using old tubes, tyres and cable ties! :)

Smythey

Sep 28, 2019
Norwich
Well . . . I wish it was. Unfortunately I think Invisiframe were in the same boat as us and thought they would have a bike done by last week. I have chased them up to see when they have the kit available, but in the meantime I will be mostly using old tubes, tyres and cable ties! :)

Send your bike to invisiframe,you will get yours done free off charge, then the kits will be available for everyone else???.
My LBS will be sending mine direct to invisiframe.
i cant see me getting mine tomorrow.
Still no update from orbea looks like they are running behind on deliveries ???

sarnie63

Apr 15, 2019
East Yorkshire
Invisiframe kits are now available!
Mines getting done early next week. I’ve also been waiting on the external battery mounting kit and they are now in stock too ?

Smythey

Sep 28, 2019
Norwich
Invisiframe kits are now available!
Mines getting done early next week. I’ve also been waiting on the external battery mounting kit and they are now in stock too ?

Thats good to know kits are available.
I still haven't received my M10 LBS told waiting for the chainstays.
Well over my delivery date now.

steveo

Jul 20, 2019
Ka15hy
Well thats me pulled the trigger and ordered one in at sprockets after a demo yesterday. M10 upgraded fork and shock and also fast charger. Delivery date was first week of march.
Its a MYO custom colour. Gloss graphite grey main colour and pure red secondary colour with pure red logo's. So should hopefully be here towards the end of march cant wait. ?

Smythey

Sep 28, 2019
Norwich
LBS update on MYO M10 ordered September 26th.
Delivery date start off November 7th new date end off November.
Now to be told my bike won't be ready till middle off march.
Not happy at all think canceling

steveo

Jul 20, 2019
Ka15hy
That's a bit alarming ? did you get a reason for such a delay ? My MYO M10 order should be towards the end of march beginning of april (ordered just on Saturday there ) Hope this will still be ok !

Smythey

Sep 28, 2019
Norwich
That's a bit alarming ? did you get a reason for such a delay ? My MYO M10 order should be towards the end of march beginning of april (ordered just on Saturday there ) Hope this will still be ok !

I have emailed orbea direct they won't answer my question.
They have told me to speak to the bike shop who ordered my bike.
LBS have emailed orbea they are still waiting for a reply about tge delay
I have been offered M10 off the shelf one with the added extras i asked for.
Can't make my mind up to accept or to hold out for my MYO M10.
Surely the date will get brought forward 6 months to wait ???

steveo

Jul 20, 2019
Ka15hy
I have emailed orbea direct they won't answer my question.
They have told me to speak to the bike shop who ordered my bike.
LBS have emailed orbea they are still waiting for a reply about tge delay
I have been offered M10 off the shelf one with the added extras i asked for.
Can't make my mind up to accept or to hold out for my MYO M10.
Surely the date will get brought forward 6 months to wait ???
Ye sounds like orbea are giving you a worst case cenario and hopefully not that much of a delay. The only good thing about it is its delayed throughout the winter and not summer. Yes they have a large M10 in stock the now orange one.

Should be worth the wait e mountain bike online mag has gave it a good review. Was one of the top out of 20 or so reviewed in a group test .Said it was amazing climbing and decending as long as it has the air shock on it. They said the only real things that let it down was the coil shock (they swapped it to the x2 air shock) witch made it night and day. And said it wasn't the best for long rides as it puts to weight forward and hurts your hands with the steep seat angle.

I felt it was fine maybe that's because iam only 5.8 so weight wasn't to much forward and the seat was back on the rails a bit. They said he could have took top spot if it wasn't for these.?

sarnie63

Apr 15, 2019
East Yorkshire
Ye sounds like orbea are giving you a worst case cenario and hopefully not that much of a delay. The only good thing about it is its delayed throughout the winter and not summer. Yes they have a large M10 in stock the now orange one.

Should be worth the wait e mountain bike online mag has gave it a good review. Was one of the top out of 20 or so reviewed in a group test .Said it was amazing climbing and decending as long as it has the air shock on it. They said the only real things that let it down was the coil shock (they swapped it to the x2 air shock) witch made it night and day. And said it wasn't the best for long rides as it puts to weight forward and hurts your hands with the steep seat angle.

I felt it was fine maybe that's because iam only 5.8 so weight wasn't to much forward and the seat was back on the rails a bit. They said he could have took top spot if it wasn't for these.?
Do you know which issue of the magazine the feature was in??

Gazzaaitken

Nov 7, 2019
Scotland
Hi guys, I have joined the orbea club, managed to find an m10 in stock with 20% of so has came in at £4796. I had a choice of orange or grey so went grey. I did want to go custom colours but unfortunately it was only on the stock bikes. But the plus point is it will be here next week. Just had new windows fit so money's a bit tight just now but happy with that deal, so I can add upgrades later when the funds are healthy again.

localone

Jun 17, 2019
Bilbao
Localone E mountain bike online mag recommend downgrading to the x2 air shock as it works better on the bike.
Thanks, yes, I alredy read it, but in June the say that Coil will be miuch better First Ride Review: Orbea Wild FS 2020 – it’s in the name! | E-MOUNTAINBIKE Magazine

Then? the bike is very progresive, because of that coil Will be a perfect upgrade. If not, I will sell it. Thanks.

Anybody have a XL and want a free invisiframe kit? mail to invisiFRAME, custom frame protection for your bike

Thanks

steveo

Jul 20, 2019
Ka15hy
LBS update on MYO M10 ordered September 26th.
Delivery date start off November 7th new date end off November.
Now to be told my bike won't be ready till middle off march.
Not happy at all think canceling

Any updates Smythey on why such a long delay in getting your bike ?

Tat0

Dec 30, 2019
Italy
Ordered one team with dual battery, waiting for march 2020.

Regarding coil or air x2 i think the german article started using the dpx2/x2 thinking the coil could be great but after to test it on the field they changed opinion.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles