Orbea Wild M10 - delivery dates...

David0208

Mar 30, 2019
United Kingdom
Have sprockets ordered you a m10 in.
I know sprockets are the first company in the uk to receive some.
You said you have ordered the black one did yoy go down the route customize the bike to your spec and colour
No ... have bought one that another customer ordered but is yet to arrive. The other customer ordered one but as it was going to take longer they upgraded to the Team edition as it was in stock or arrived before hos original delivery date.

David0208

Mar 30, 2019
United Kingdom
I rode a m20 this weekend. Lovely bike, felt very well put together. It did everything very well and was super smooth once i had set the sag. The higher spec ones must be even nicer.
On rolling single track in the peaks it was amazing.
The only downsides for me were the tapping noise from the new bosch on rough downhills and the reach felt too small for me. I rode a large and i'm 6 foot.
Yeah the sizing can be an issue..... I'm 5' 7" and I went with the large as its the same dimensions as my Vitus E-sommet VR that's in Medium.

Bomble

Subscriber
Nov 11, 2018
Yorkshire
Yeah the sizing can be an issue..... I'm 5' 7" and I went with the large as its the same dimensions as my Vitus E-sommet VR that's in Medium.

Aah that's good to know that it wasn't just in my head:) I will be having a sit on an xl but i dont think there is an xl demo available.

Smythey

Sep 28, 2019
Norwich
I am 5.11 orbea website and the shop where i brought from said i should go for size large.
I did try a occam which was in stock in size large the bike felt big enough for me.
Its got me thinking i should off gone for xl now ??

Smythey

Sep 28, 2019
Norwich
I rode a m20 this weekend. Lovely bike, felt very well put together. It did everything very well and was super smooth once i had set the sag. The higher spec ones must be even nicer.
On rolling single track in the peaks it was amazing.
The only downsides for me were the tapping noise from the new bosch on rough downhills and the reach felt too small for me. I rode a large and i'm 6 foot.
I have onky heard good things about tge bosch new motor.
This noise could be a problem for me.
Only issue i had with the obrea were speed sensor on the wheel poor desgin and the charging port flap.
Now the motor lol

Bomble

Subscriber
Nov 11, 2018
Yorkshire
I am 5.11 orbea website and the shop where i brought from said i should go for size large.
I did try a occam which was in stock in size large the bike felt big enough for me.
Its got me thinking i should off gone for xl now ??

It was only slightly too small and i do have long arms so you may be ok. Peddling along normally it felt ok, it was on steep downhills where it affected me most as i felt too over the bars.

Bomble

Subscriber
Nov 11, 2018
Yorkshire
I have onky heard good things about tge bosch new motor.
This noise could be a problem for me.
Only issue i had with the obrea were speed sensor on the wheel poor desgin and the charging port flap.
Now the motor lol

To be honest the noise wouldn't put me off buying the bike it's not that bad and only on rough downhill sections.

Bomble

Subscriber
Nov 11, 2018
Yorkshire
66000391-1C3D-44A9-BB7C-C54C54743AD4.jpeg

Smythey

Sep 28, 2019
Norwich
Those of you who have already received your bikes, how are you finding them so far??
Has anyone added the extra external battery yet??
I’ve been to view an FS team today and very tempted!

Go for it you wont be disappointed.
Still waiting for my M10 6 weeks no update.
Hoping to receive first week in November but probably will take longer MYo order.
I am lead to believe orbea are behind on schedule delivery dates.
If you was to order direct from orbea ladlst time i checked was March for delivery

iainc

Jul 21, 2019
Glasgow
Mine is sitting in my garage, teasing my broken body........ ?

2 weeks since my last (and first) ride on it.... Shoulder starting to mend but I’ll not be riding for at least a few months..

sarnie63

Apr 15, 2019
East Yorkshire
Anyone else taken delivery yet? Mine is supposed to be here this week ..... fingers crossed.

Also, anyone had Invisiframe ordered for it yet?
I’ve put a deposit on one on Saturday. My local shop had it in stock.
They said invisiframe don’t have a kit available yet.....

Smythey

Sep 28, 2019
Norwich
Anyone else taken delivery yet? Mine is supposed to be here this week ..... fingers crossed.

Also, anyone had Invisiframe ordered for it yet?
Mine is meant to be here this week to 7th i have spoken to dealer no updates/emails from orbea.
Have you done a myO order
The dealer is going to invisiframe my bike
They have been intouch with invisiframe they haven't done an wilds at present but they are willing to map the wild
First person to give invisiframe there wild gets the bike done free of charge ?

sarnie63

Apr 15, 2019
East Yorkshire
Mine is meant to be here this week to 7th i have spoken to dealer no updates/emails from orbea.
Have you done a myO order
The dealer is going to invisiframe my bike
They have been intouch with invisiframe they haven't done an wilds at present but they are willing to map the wild
First person to give invisiframe there wild gets the bike done free of charge ?
How long until the kits will be available, have they said?

Smythey

Sep 28, 2019
Norwich
How long until the kits will be available, have they said?
Like said invisiframe are willing to do the kits for the wild they need to get there hands on wild before kits come available.
If know one has sent invisiframe there wild before mine has came mine will be getting sent to them direct to get mapped them thr kits will come available

sarnie63

Apr 15, 2019
East Yorkshire
Like said invisiframe are willing to do the kits for the wild they need to get there hands on wild before kits come available.
If know one has sent invisiframe there wild before mine has came mine will be getting sent to them direct to get mapped them thr kits will come available
Yeah I just wondered how long from them receiving a bike to the kits being sold. I can collect my bike this coming weekend but might wait another week.

Smythey

Sep 28, 2019
Norwich
Yeah I just wondered how long from them receiving a bike to the kits being sold. I can collect my bike this coming weekend but might wait another week.
If your dealer offer invisiframe your dealer will send your bike off and you will get your bike invisiframe free off charge.
What model have you ordered and did you use orbea MYO

sarnie63

Apr 15, 2019
East Yorkshire
If your dealer offer invisiframe your dealer will send your bike off and you will get your bike invisiframe free off charge.
What model have you ordered and did you use orbea MYO
I’ve bought the team version as they had one my size in the shop. Currently just waiting on the external battery mounting kit.

David0208

Mar 30, 2019
United Kingdom
I'm seeing a pattern .... I had the same emz about 3 weeks ago.

On the plus side my bike arrived at the LBS so I'm collecting on Wednesday. Hopefully I can get Invisiframe this week so I'm good for the weekend, so someone better get a Large frame to Invisiframe asap. ?

Smythey

Sep 28, 2019
Norwich

On the plus side my bike arrived at the LBS so I'm collecting on Wednesday. Hopefully I can get Invisiframe this week so I'm good for the weekend, so someone better get a Large frame to Invisiframe asap. ?

Hopefully its you sending your wild to invisiframe??i have ordered a large taking delivery 7th Nov

sarnie63

Apr 15, 2019
East Yorkshire

Where are invisiframe based?

sarnie63

Apr 15, 2019
East Yorkshire
Update/
I’ve just had a call from my local LBS, the bikes ready but the external battery mounts aren’t available from Orbea for another 6 weeks?!

Smythey

Sep 28, 2019
Norwich
Update/
I’ve just had a call from my local LBS, the bikes ready but the external battery mounts aren’t available from Orbea for another 6 weeks?!

Did your LBS already have the orbea in before you purchased and you waiting to add thr Dual battery connection.

I placed my order 5th October changed the colour and added all thr extra.
I was given a date of 7th November.
I hope i dont have to wait for another 6 weeks. ???

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles