Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Here's my demo...

DSCF4625-HDR-Edit.jpg

iainc

Jul 21, 2019
Glasgow
Nice one, where you getting it from ? Mine is ordered from @Sprockets in Kilmarnock and they reckon similar timing. Can’t wait ?

iainc

Jul 21, 2019
Glasgow
Yeah, they got the first ones in UK I think, I rode the Press bike they had a few weeks ago before ordering mine

Bomble

Subscriber
Nov 11, 2018
Yorkshire
Saw a couple of these in the flesh today, stunning looking bikes. The geometry seems very similar to a 2020 levo.
Will be demoing a levo in the next couple of weeks and trying to get a demo on the orbea too.

Smythey

Sep 28, 2019
Norwich
Saw a couple of these in the flesh today, stunning looking bikes. The geometry seems very similar to a 2020 levo.
Will be demoing a levo in the next couple of weeks and trying to get a demo on the orbea too.

Levo over priced over rated not the best spec
Orbea is on another level

Smythey

Sep 28, 2019
Norwich
I agree the orbea seems better value for money but it will depend on how they both ride.
Orbea say its climbs better than there occam and descends better than rallon.

Just checked on orbea website depends which model you go for M10 delivery in January and also noticed they have changed there pricing.
You could upgrade to fox 36 grip to free off charge orbea want £289??

Bomble

Subscriber
Nov 11, 2018
Yorkshire
Orbea say its climbs better than there occam and descends better than rallon.

Just checked on orbea website depends which model you go for M10 delivery in January and also noticed they have changed there pricing.
You could upgrade to fox 36 grip to free off charge orbea want £289??

I take manufacturers claims with a pinch of salt? The same with reviewers too these days, but they help give an idea of how the bikes are.
When I go on the site it’s saying 4 Nov for a M10 and sadly yes the same £289 for the bling forks?

Smythey

Sep 28, 2019
Norwich
I take manufacturers claims with a pinch of salt? The same with reviewers too these days, but they help give an idea of how the bikes are.
When I go on the site it’s saying 4 Nov for a M10 and sadly yes the same £289 for the bling forks?
they must off brought the date forward again.
Its a shame now they charging for the grip 2 folks. Still a great bike.
I believe its only sprockets who have the wild in

iainc

Jul 21, 2019
Glasgow
Yeah, Sprockets have a few of them and I believe a load more due in soon. The M Team comes with the factory Grip 2 forks, the float X2 factory shock and 1501 wheelset, carbon bars etc, so well worth the upgrade IMO.

David0208

Mar 30, 2019
United Kingdom
Yeah, Sprockets have a few of them and I believe a load more due in soon. The M Team comes with the factory Grip 2 forks, the float X2 factory shock and 1501 wheelset, carbon bars etc, so well worth the upgrade IMO.

So I came on to see if there was a section for the Orbea emtb's . . . and read your posts. I think that I am about to take delivery of your original order of the Wild FS M10 in Black. Ordered from Dave at Sprockets. :)

Smythey

Sep 28, 2019
Norwich
So I came on to see if there was a section for the Orbea emtb's . . . and read your posts. I think that I am about to take delivery of your original order of the Wild FS M10 in Black. Ordered from Dave at Sprockets. :)

When are you hoping to take delivery.
Orbea gave me a date 7th November.
I placed my order three weeks ago.
I checked on orbea website the other day delivery in January.
I am not sure if that means i will get nine in January hsd no updates from orbea.
Checked again on there website M10 all out off stock??.

Smythey

Sep 28, 2019
Norwich
I am not sure if that means i will get nine in January hsd no updates from orbea.

EMTB great forum to honest i thought there would be more info and posts about the brand orbea.

David0208

Mar 30, 2019
United Kingdom

I would think that applies to any new orders. I might be wring, but I would think your order is still good for November.

Smythey

Sep 28, 2019
Norwich
Have sprockets ordered you a m10 in.
I know sprockets are the first company in the uk to receive some.
You said you have ordered the black one did yoy go down the route customize the bike to your spec and colour

Bomble

Subscriber
Nov 11, 2018
Yorkshire
I rode a m20 this weekend. Lovely bike, felt very well put together. It did everything very well and was super smooth once i had set the sag. The higher spec ones must be even nicer.
On rolling single track in the peaks it was amazing.
The only downsides for me were the tapping noise from the new bosch on rough downhills and the reach felt too small for me. I rode a large and i'm 6 foot.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles