Orbea Rise Videos

I Do Blues

Jun 10, 2021
North Vancouver, BC
A thread dedicated to posting videos of people shredding (or cruising) on the Orbea Rise.

If you have a video that you made or like, I encourage you to share it here.

Last edited:

carlbiker

🛡️🚵🛡️
Sep 15, 2020
leeds england

@Rob Rides EMTB This was interesting to me for various reasons, firstly the bafang motor was obliterated by the Bosch but how do you think the Shimano ep8 do on the rise would do, maybe you tested? Not expected a Bosch 85nm obviously but a 60nm Bosch performance at least....

Secondly it’s a bafang on the Forestal also, are we to expect similar performance given they obviously sent you a tweaked motor to show them in a better light which has kind of backfired......

Im due to see the Rise tomorrow to check sizing but I must admit if it’s as pants as the Bafang I’ll have to try and test ride one before I decide somehow but there’s not many places offering a demo...

Great video that Rob cheers ?

Last edited:

carlbiker

🛡️🚵🛡️
Sep 15, 2020
leeds england
I tested one today, I’ve decide I want one (subject to change any time ofc!) as I was able to pick it up way easier and I could feel there was decent enough power coming from it. Sure the bulk of weight is stripped back components but this really is a case of less is more......

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
I tested one today, I’ve decide I want one (subject to change any time ofc!) as I was able to pick it up way easier and I could feel there was decent enough power coming from it. Sure the bulk of weight is stripped back components but this really is a case of less is more......

Think I'm about to pull the trigger for a Rise too, for two, his & hers!

carlbiker

🛡️🚵🛡️
Sep 15, 2020
leeds england
Scheduled for July. Should get a firmer date around 24th June. ?

what size did you go for?

I seem to fix XL best (6ft longer arms) on the Wild so I aimed towards (and various people say I’d fit the XL better) that but after watching @MTB_MIKE I‘m still pondering after seeing his reasons for going for a tighter fit since they offer more in terms of agility, I can’t test both sizes out sadly ?

Chicane

Nov 11, 2020
SoCal
Here’s a short video from one of my local trails that I‘ve ridden a dozen times, but first time on my Rise. As mentioned in the video, I caught the front tire edge while changing my line and almost went down, but luckily caught myself. This trail is littered with braking bumps and as dry as it can be.

Last edited:

decbrady

Sep 1, 2021
Ireland
Cat was luckily enough to get to test ride both the Rise and the Levo SL, so made a short comparison video to cover what she liked and didn't like about them :)

carlbiker

🛡️🚵🛡️
Sep 15, 2020
leeds england
https://strava.app.link/iVx21QguVjb
1632854975320.png

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles