Orbea Rise H30 - Shock Fitment Question - Manitou Mara Pro

balticmoe

Mar 27, 2021
Northern Germany
Hello everyone,

Can anyone confirm whether the 216 x 63 mm Manitou Mara Pro shock really fits in the Rise?

The Mara (without piggy) seems to fit in 216 x 63 mm, at least I was sent a photo of it, but unfortunately it is not available anywhere here...

Unfortunately, I have received contradictory statements about this and I can't test it.

Hurre

Jan 21, 2022
Norway
Hello everyone,

Can anyone confirm whether the 216 x 63 mm Manitou Mara Pro shock really fits in the Rise?

The Mara (without piggy) seems to fit in 216 x 63 mm, at least I was sent a photo of it, but unfortunately it is not available anywhere here...

Unfortunately, I have received contradictory statements about this and I can't test it.
Hi! i would really like too know too, I'm going to order a M20-2023, and want the same, any update, or someone else??
I'm going with size M. Mara pro 216 x 63 is nowhere to see in any shops, so maybe its just a ghost!

I was first thinking M10, but now i thinking buy quality parts, and dont sell what's on the bike, then when time come, put it back on, and sell, win for buyer, and maybe for me. Then stay with my parts... to the next one... I'm going to install Kindernay to if possible, already have that one.

Last edited:

balticmoe

Mar 27, 2021
Northern Germany
Hi! i would really like too know too, I'm going to order a M20-2023, and want the same, any update, or someone else??
I'm going with size M. Mara pro 216 x 63 is nowhere to see in any shops, so maybe its just a ghost!

I was first thinking M10, but now i thinking buy quality parts, and dont sell what's on the bike, then when time come, put it back on, and sell, win for buyer, and maybe for me. Then stay with my parts... to the next one... I'm going to install Kindernay to if possible, already have that one.
Hey Hurre,

unfortunately no news from my side...

Greetings to Norway 🤘

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles