Oo oo

Lee67

Nov 21, 2018
Yorkshire
Had my stance e about 8 weeks now and racked up 500 trouble free miles until today... out on an hilly loop and decided to try 3/4 power settings for first time, normally ride in off, eco and occasionally eco+... all went well untill my last hill when at 19 miles in just turned off’ pressed power and it started straight back up and rode home normal, now ive noticed my battery rattling more lately so will mention that on its first service ( due now) ... also noticed my rear hub is slighlty loose so will mention that too... hopefully this isnt a start of problems to come “

Sophie777

Jul 3, 2018
Canada
Had my stance e about 8 weeks now and racked up 500 trouble free miles until today... out on an hilly loop and decided to try 3/4 power settings for first time, normally ride in off, eco and occasionally eco+... all went well untill my last hill when at 19 miles in just turned off’ pressed power and it started straight back up and rode home normal, now ive noticed my battery rattling more lately so will mention that on its first service ( due now) ... also noticed my rear hub is slighlty loose so will mention that too... hopefully this isnt a start of problems to come “
What do you mean by the rear hub being "slightly loose"?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles