Only 3 cubes on the forum ride !

Cakey boy

Aug 14, 2018
Hampshire
I was a bit disappointed to only see 3 cubes on the forum ride at swinley on Sunday! These Levo/Kenevo boys are t aking over the world ! ? nice bikes though I’ll give them that! ???
E48F71E3-D869-4C53-8BB9-D0CB1886C753.png

9CB21D0B-03B0-4E0D-8B33-A9D159ED0F51.png

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
At least you had company - i was flying the flag for Vitus by myself. The cubes look great in the flesh

Cakey boy

Aug 14, 2018
Hampshire
Actually I think there were 4cubes 2black and orange 1black and blue and my silver and green..
Ah ! Yes I stand corrected! There was 4 cubes out there, perhaps us cube riders are taking over the world ? ? was good to chat to you on Sunday by the way ! I think you need them green nukeproof pedals though, they would look mint on yours! And perhaps some green grips ? ??

Gofurtherfaster

Oct 10, 2018
The woods
I loved seeing the 140tm being represented on the ride Cakey boy, nicely done mate.. mine is pretty much the copy of yours.. that one picture you took a while back was all it took for me to pull the trigger.. cant wait till i can get in on one of these group rides, one more cube

Mad Mark

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Nov 2, 2018
Burton on Trent
I have been about 90% happy with it, I've only had 2 things that annoy me about it ....
1st ....the battery cover mechanism
2nd ....the 15 mph limit
I had to deristricted it, now I can have a bit assistance between 15 to 20mph which is when you are on the flat and you don't want that bit of drag
I'm now 99.9% happy.... and will just have to put up with the battery cover......unless somebody knows different ?

If anybody has sorted a better mechanism ....PLEASE SHOW ME SOME PHOTOS

More-read-than-ride

Patreon
Jan 3, 2019
Spain
I was a bit disappointed to only see 3 cubes on the forum ride at swinley on Sunday! These Levo/Kenevo boys are t aking over the world ! ? nice bikes though I’ll give them that! ??? View attachment 7939

View attachment 7940
That TM is one of the best looking bikes out there.. even more so the 2019 (don’t hate me ?). if the forum were in Germany or Spain, I think you would see A LOT of fellow “Cubers”...
@Rob Hancill, Rob, when will we see “international group rides?” . Randomly, I suggest starting with Valencia, Spain! The 3 S’s are all there:
Sun, Trails and Sangria! ??

Cakey boy

Aug 14, 2018
Hampshire
That TM is one of the best looking bikes out there.. even more so the 2019 (don’t hate me ?). if the forum were in Germany or Spain, I think you would see A LOT of fellow “Cubers”...
@Rob Hancill, Rob, when will we see “international group rides?” . Randomly, I suggest starting with Valencia, Spain! The 3 S’s are all there:
Thanks mate! Not being biased but I think it’s a thing of beauty, great spec’d bike for the money, when I bought it I was offered the 2019 for the same price but I much prefer the colour way of the 2018 than 2019 to be honest! Great bike to ride ! ?? Valencia? South of France has some great trails ! And slightly closer.

bikerider007

Nov 7, 2018
Norfolk

A long drive though.. remember you can't fly with an ebike which suks ... so any alps trip will be driving....:cry:

More-read-than-ride

Patreon
Jan 3, 2019
Spain
Unfortunately yes. However, most mountain destinations in Southern Europe has Ebike rental now, but of course you can’t bring your pride and joy. A quick Ryan Air and 50€ a day for an Emtb is a fairly good day to spend a weekend ??

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles