Patreon
Mar 29, 2018
Northern Ireland
Product Image:
1525764529917.png

Product name: OneUp Drpper Post
Price paid: 199 USD
Score (out of 10): 10

Review: Morning all, just to confirm to anyone thinking of the 170mm dropper post from OneUp Industries that you will not be disappointed. I replaced my 125mm ICC post as fitted to my S-Works Levo. Super quality, smooth action and what a drop !! Sweet.

E CRAFTYRR+

Sep 13, 2018
Cannok chase
Product Image: View attachment 1348

Product name: OneUp Drpper Post
Price paid: 199 USD
Score (out of 10): 10

Review: Morning all, just to confirm to anyone thinking of the 170mm dropper post from OneUp Industries that you will not be disappointed. I replaced my 125mm ICC post as fitted to my S-Works Levo. Super quality, smooth action and what a drop !! Sweet.
I agree fantastic post . I have a mondraker e crafty it came with 150mm dropper but was 20mm to high for me and wouldn't go down in the frame due to welds and mondrakers design. So ordered the ONEUP with trigger. Fitted perfectly due to the shorter insert length. Really pleased with it and the under the bar trigger is ace . Smooooth up & down and good return rate . One TIP is to check the psi out of the box mine came with 150psi so top it up to 285psi for a fast return speed

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
I had the opposite experience with mine, i found the cable retention system at the bottom of the dropper to be temperamental, the rubber ring locating the cable is also a less than ideal solution - i got the Sram matchmaker lever, and the machining was off on it so that it didn't work with the sram mounts.

Disappointed as had high hopes for the post.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles