Levo Gen 3 Official Specialized Gen 3 2022 Levo Megathread!

Renton

Aug 4, 2021
Droitwich
Clean in this pic but one ride in and it looks two years old 😂

IMG_20211008_085825.jpg

Four Flusher

Jun 24, 2019
Reno
Having read all those posts, it’s not apparent as to what exactly the problem is or if it has even been fixed.

is it just the minority that are getting a rattle and are simply unlucky or is it a common problem for all gen 3 Levo owners?

it also makes me ask the question if the dealers even know there is an extra spacer for the battery plastic thing on S4’s and upwards?

I have deposit on one and will be collecting it either Monday or Tuesday. It seems I will be asking the dealer a lot of questions when I go and see it. If the answers don’t satisfy me, maybe I won’t even buy it.!

what is the length of the warranty on a new gen 3 Levo?
[/QUOTE

We've never been able to isolate the rattle. There is a report from an owner that his rattle was in the fox shock, I just haven't gotten around to doing a swap test.

Dave_B

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Aug 29, 2020
Newquay
what rear hub comes one the Roval carbon rims on the Expert model?

Last edited:

Dave_B

Subscriber
Aug 29, 2020
Newquay
Ok thanks. So a DT 350 hub. Do you kow which star ratchet is in there? I’m presuming it will be 32 teeth?

Dave_B

Subscriber
Aug 29, 2020
Newquay
can the rear brake hose (rear on left hand side of handlebar) be routed via the drive side port entry at the top of the down tube?

Barbs734

Aug 2, 2021
UK
I don’t think so, it looks like the internal tube runs directly to the non drive side and I dont think there’s a way of getting the hose out of it to lead it through the other side.

Han

May 25, 2021
Vienna
can the rear brake hose (rear on left hand side of handlebar) be routed via the drive side port entry at the top of the down tube?
yes you can, just swap the internal plugs for each side, each side contains 3 holes, which 2 for large hose and one for remote control.

I did change it all to left side and close up the right side completely with the original cover

Dave_B

Subscriber
Aug 29, 2020
Newquay
If I can route the controller wire though the none drive side where the rear brake hose is currently routed than that also works 👍

Han

May 25, 2021
Vienna
If I can route the controller wire though the none drive side where the rear brake hose is currently routed than that also works 👍
yes you can swap, both covers on each side has the possibility to put 2 hose and 1 wire, there is a little foldable plastic part in it for the wire.

Staff member
Subscriber
Jul 15, 2020
FORUM
Hey @Moderator I am trying to upload a schematic of Gen 3 small parts but it it too big and it is erroring. 17MB
How can I get this uploaded?
@Rob Rides EMTB Do you know the maximum file size for "Attach Files" ?

You could upload the file to somewhere else and put a shared link to it, but agreed, it would be easier - or convert it to images like Zimmer did in this post. Maybe make a thread for it so it's easier to find in the future and then link that thread into here - as a mega thread it's pointless putting useful information in the middle of it as people don't bother reading it in the future. We try to collate useful information into post #2 when possible so hopefully at least some people read something rather than just jump to the end and ask a question.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles