Levo Gen 3 Official Specialized Gen 3 2022 Levo Megathread!

Jersey Skier

May 12, 2019
NJ, USA
Anybody get a "No Battery" error message on TCU? I got one and my bike would no longer power on. Tried topping off the charge, tried updating with Turbo Studio. Nothing worked. After numerous attempts it just started working again.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Anybody get a "No Battery" error message on TCU? I got one and my bike would no longer power on. Tried topping off the charge, tried updating with Turbo Studio. Nothing worked. After numerous attempts it just started working again.
Sounds like your main plug wasn't seating correctly. A couple of people have reported they can be tight.

toublanc

May 18, 2021
Poland
When did you make that order? :)

I have the black/carbon expert on order, when did you make your order?

Sorry for missing your post mate, it was one crazy week at work.
I‘ve ordered on May 10th based on non-confirmed bike availability. My local dealer was not sure about anything - color, size, trim… Crazy way to spend $11000+ :).
Friday May 21st I got a confirmation, that my bike is being shipped from a warehouse in Netherlands to my LBS. I’m getting S4 Maroon Carbon Expert. Expected delivery sometime late next week.

WatermanJim

May 23, 2021
Ocean City, NJ
Hello Turbros,
I am enjoying the thread so I signed up.
I have a 2018 Levo and thinking about a 22' maroon expert as well.
I have reservations about going to normal rims and tires on the heavier bike because I love the way my Minion 2.8s drift and handle rough and raw trail. Anyone have any thoughts about going from gen1 to gen 3?

rydeezie

Jul 26, 2020
san francisco, california
Ordered 4/28
Picked up 5/22
16D8CBE2-9D08-4341-9DA5-57166FE53B89.jpeg

FECCBD46-5EA7-4F01-90F5-B9935694FF5B.jpeg

0B51D5C7-C046-488B-8F70-23D2E20AB13A.jpeg

Jersey Skier

May 12, 2019
NJ, USA
Hello Turbros,
I am enjoying the thread so I signed up.
I have a 2018 Levo and thinking about a 22' maroon expert as well.
I have reservations about going to normal rims and tires on the heavier bike because I love the way my Minion 2.8s drift and handle rough and raw trail. Anyone have any thoughts about going from gen1 to gen 3?

Been there, done that. I just went from a 18 Expert to a 22 Pro. Still too soon to tell. I do love the fatter tires when blasting through chunky terrain, but the new bike handles it well, but you feel it more. New bike corners with more confidence. I feel more trail chatter with the Pro, but I had upgraded the rear to a Ohlins coil on the Expert, so I'm not sure if it's the suspension or the narrower tires. Prefer the RFX to the Fox 38. Much better on small stuff and if nothing else, MUCH easier to get adjusted properly.

Gustesta

Jul 26, 2020
Utah
Thanks
It’s so nimble and agile compared to my Kenevo in pic. It feels light on the trails. Climbs real well.
My Kenevo rolls faster because i have 29’s F/R

This Levo was my original order and now going to my brother. Hopefully mine arrives this week….
Thank you! I bought a Levo Pro and I'm waiting for delivery. I have the latest EP8 Santa Cruz Bullit + an EP8 RS Orbea Rise. I'll see how they compare.

Gustesta

Jul 26, 2020
Utah
Been there, done that. I just went from a 18 Expert to a 22 Pro. Still too soon to tell. I do love the fatter tires when blasting through chunky terrain, but the new bike handles it well, but you feel it more. New bike corners with more confidence. I feel more trail chatter with the Pro, but I had upgraded the rear to a Ohlins coil on the Expert, so I'm not sure if it's the suspension or the narrower tires. Prefer the RFX to the Fox 38. Much better on small stuff and if nothing else, MUCH easier to get adjusted properly.
I agree. I have an Orbea Rise and a Santa Cruz Bullit. Bullit tires feel better on harder trails. But the Orbea is absolutely superb also.

Shrek29

Mar 16, 2021
Bristol
My delivery for a UK S5 Expert has changed 4 times now, twice in the last week and I know mines one of the first UK allocation of Experts so don't hold your breath if your after one. Constant differant stories being fed to my LBS from Specialized and the story is always differant.
I think they need to get the press bikes back now and start offering them to customers who have been waiting the longest and I have trip to Scotland a week this Friday and no new bike?

timo_

Mar 21, 2021
Germany
Interesting that it isn’t on their site. I got the link from their email.

Thx… my 2nd bike ? The parts are waiting ?

Friday I ordered also a Trickstuff Direttissima Stealth. ?

Hope V4 or Direttissima Stealth?

D17F6BC6-7755-488A-B0C2-A648A6F18EBE.jpeg

A3816998-D776-4977-BFFE-1B13DB07F4E4.jpeg

Last edited:

timo_

Mar 21, 2021
Germany
Please, do you have the link for that Deity handlebar? Is it a rise one? Thanks

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles