Norco vlt's! Any advancements rolling out in 21?

Mart-e

Dec 13, 2020
Australia
Still enjoy shredding the sight vlt2 2019..... the motor gearbox totally reliable, only adding some upgrades over time, keeping up regular maintenance and the usual following up on replacing anything fatiguing..... really can't fault this rig!

In searching Norco vlt's is keeping quiet when searching out for any info.... reviews with their peddling driver bikes all showing up in 21 to be peddle worthy bikes.

Their new Shore soon had my thoughts chugging along, gave to me an impression of how this rig would and no doubt does accomplish great things.... yet on another degree spliced it with a electric motor, spinning the high pivot four bar linkage, dual crown compatible.... all of course for the enthusiast checking in on long travel rigs was what intrigue me.... Norco Shore vlt!

Could anyone offer to what Norco may or may not be offering us in 21?
Cheers!

jbrown15

May 27, 2020
Chilliwack, Canada
I've heard the opposite, one of my riding buddies has a hook up with Norco and the new bikes are coming I think at the end of March. They look a little different and come with the EP8 motor. Along with that you also buy the bike and the battery is sold separately, the buyer can choose between a 500watt, 700watt and I think a 900watt option. So you buy the battery that you want.

So I think it's kind of a mid year release with the new bike.

Mart-e

Dec 13, 2020
Australia
I've heard the opposite, one of my riding buddies has a hook up with Norco and the new bikes are coming I think at the end of March. They look a little different and come with the EP8 motor. Along with that you also buy the bike and the battery is sold separately, the buyer can choose between a 500watt, 700watt and I think a 900watt option. So you buy the battery that you want.

So I think it's kind of a mid year release with the new bike.
Yeah ok! Cheers jbrown15 this news is refreshing stuff.... now this has me thinking outside somewhat to Norco's four bar frame design, possibly the next vlt incremented with a high pivot!
Keen to see this one rolling out!

Yeah right a removable battery this and having the choice of battery size range, a much better option... smaller watt thus lighter to pop and manoeuvre on favourite feature trails, be it on shorter trail network loop too session yep!

Larger watt battery tackling the epic long hall adventures! Yeah Noice!

Mitdg12345

Mar 1, 2021
Australia
ive read somewhere that they had moved the shock from their normal vertical rocker link to something mounted to the top tube which makes me a little bit curious on what changes have been made

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles