Norco sight

Dirtnvert

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
Talking to a rep buddy, not many deets but stay tuned for a long travel option. He couldn’t say but sounds like it’ll have some advancements from current designs out there. Very vague but I’m thinking gearbox/fingers crossed.
I’ve been dreaming of the return of the norco truax as an emtb. A 180 travel version of there high single pivot dh bike with a jack shaft design and a rohloff hub in the pivot

robert

Dec 12, 2018
scotland
Thing is you can’t remove the battery unless you take it to a dealer, so if it was de restricted it would show up on the battery cycles.

33red

Jun 12, 2019
Quebec, Canada
Thing is you can’t remove the battery unless you take it to a dealer, so if it was de restricted it would show up on the battery cycles.
I am realy not a techy, i have no clue how it works or make any difference. I guess 1 difference is draining the battery faster but if it is a concern i guess you would opt for the model with the large battery. It is the one i demoed for 2 hours. I am not planning to go for such a price tag but i liked the handling.

schleprx7

Aug 7, 2020
SF Bay Area
Has anybody de restricted a norco sight vlt ?

I'm running derestricted on my Sight VLT. Not sure of the benefits since the gearing is too low with the 34 x 11 top gear. Top end on my bike was ~24.5 mph but that's with me spinning for short bursts at 110 to 120 rpm cadence.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles