Norco Sight VLT

ville101

Jan 31, 2020
canada
im done setting up my sight vlt’s.. confident enough with my current setup and it feels good in traction in all direction. running cane creek db cs coil shock with cane creek progressive 500lbs-610lbs spring. fox 36 elite 170mm travel with 2.8 butcher tire front and 2.6 butcher rear, 35x35 chromag stem and 760mm chromag carbon handlebar. awesome ride in all types of terrain.. enjoy the ride guys

143047BC-8042-486F-AF1C-422D9B1CDEE0.jpeg

826054B1-B614-4EC0-891B-49F202D845C2.jpeg

Axelnose

Oct 30, 2019
Adelaide Australia
im done setting up my sight vlt’s.. confident enough with my current setup and it feels good in traction in all direction. running cane creek db cs coil shock with cane creek progressive 500lbs-610lbs spring. fox 36 elite 170mm travel with 2.8 butcher tire front and 2.6 butcher rear, 35x35 chromag stem and 760mm chromag carbon handlebar. awesome ride in all types of terrain.. enjoy the ride guys

View attachment 32426

View attachment 32427
Really digging those 36 stickers with carbon backing... where did you pick them up from

ville101

Jan 31, 2020
canada
I havent bottomed out yet, but coming very close to and it is a bit short.
I havent bottomed out yet, but coming very close to and it is a bit short.
okay.. before i change my rear
suspension into coil spring setup, i used 1 volume spacer or token in rockshox deluxe and ramp up the air but it was a bit harsh so i decided to go coil spring setup and it is perfect. lots of traction..

iXi

E*POWAH Master
Feb 17, 2019
Brisbane
Anyone had anything like the following. Recently my bike has been making some odd noises when the suspension is in motion. It doesn't do it all the time but mostly when things get rough.

It sounds like rocks flicking into the carbon triangle. Or if the frame was to crack. I just had the front fork and rear shock full service but it still does it. I'm at a loss as to what it could be. I've got it booked in for a check next week but wondering if anyone can shed any light if they've had similar.

Shortsighted

Aug 11, 2020
Vancouver Canada
Will a 29er wheel fit on my 2019 vlt 2. I have the pike. I find the bb a little low for my liking for climbing single-track anyway. Ideally, put a 29 in the front with some offset shock bushings.

- Has anyone put on a 29 with the pike. Will it fit?
- Is anyone running a 29 front with offset bushings on shock to lower the bb back down?

IMG_3522.JPG

jbrown15

May 27, 2020
Chilliwack, Canada
Will a 29er wheel fit on my 2019 vlt 2. I have the pike. I find the bb a little low for my liking for climbing single-track anyway. Ideally, put a 29 in the front with some offset shock bushings.

- Has anyone put on a 29 with the pike. Will it fit?
- Is anyone running a 29 front with offset bushings on shock to lower the bb back down?

View attachment 38150

I would think you'd have to put a 29er Pike fork to run a 29er wheel. I was planning on doing something similar with my Devinci AC. My plan is to put a 170mm 29er Zeb on it and run a mullet setup.

RSVB4

Apr 27, 2020
Ca
Any word on when Norco will be releasing the new VLT? Was going to pull the trigger on a meta and waited for EP8 and was hoping the geo would have more reach and stack for me (6’6” with long wingspan) on new 21s but no luck. Here in the US Norco is the longest reach we can get besides a Mondraker.

Apr 25, 2019
Perth Western Australia
Has anyone else experienced significant battery degradation? For the first time I completely used up my battery on one ride yesterday. I have noticed since I had an issue with the wiring harness I have been getting less life out of the battery but doing 38km in trail/eco (mostly trail) with circa 1100m elevation I was basically flat at the end of the ride. I used to get almost double that range. I'm probably less than 70kg in full kit with a 2 kg hydration pack. I am concerned than by battery got flattened while in getting fixed and was that way for a week or two and it has damaged cells, anyone else experienced anything similar?

schleprx7

Aug 7, 2020
SF Bay Area
Has anyone else experienced significant battery degradation? For the first time I completely used up my battery on one ride yesterday. I have noticed since I had an issue with the wiring harness I have been getting less life out of the battery but doing 38km in trail/eco (mostly trail) with circa 1100m elevation I was basically flat at the end of the ride. I used to get almost double that range. I'm probably less than 70kg in full kit with a 2 kg hydration pack. I am concerned than by battery got flattened while in getting fixed and was that way for a week or two and it has damaged cells, anyone else experienced anything similar?

Have you checked the "Battery Health" in an app like ST Unlocker? This should show you if you've had any significant battery degradation.

For comparison my Battery Health is 99% after approximately 650miles of use in about 3.5 months of use.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles