No watertight buttons !

andyadam

Apr 16, 2020
fife, scotland
My brother in law just got the decoy pro this week, when he brought it round for me to see i noticed that the electronic selector buttons are not sealed, you can see the electronics under the buttons pads, is this a concern anyone has had ? i'm presuming rain will get in there , anyone else noticed the same ?

TransAmMan

Sep 18, 2019
Canada
None yet .. and I have washed my bike lots as well (with a pressure washer at that .. carefully aimed)

FWIW I have the Di2 system and have them on both ends of the bars. Never heard of anybody having problems (knocking on wood) :)

Nicho

Captain Caption
Subscriber
Jan 4, 2020
Furness, South Cumbria.
My brother in law just got the decoy pro this week, when he brought it round for me to see i noticed that the electronic selector buttons are not sealed, you can see the electronics under the buttons pads, is this a concern anyone has had ? i'm presuming rain will get in there , anyone else noticed the same ?
It might be worth querying it with the place you bought it before you risk getting it wet.

ziscwg

Sep 18, 2019
US
I got trapped out in a big rain and hail storm riding on my decoy. I never had any issues with the assist selector buttons being wet.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles