No watertight buttons !

andyadam

Apr 16, 2020
fife, scotland
Ride
stereo hybrid 160tm
My brother in law just got the decoy pro this week, when he brought it round for me to see i noticed that the electronic selector buttons are not sealed, you can see the electronics under the buttons pads, is this a concern anyone has had ? i'm presuming rain will get in there , anyone else noticed the same ?

TransAmMan

Sep 18, 2019
Canada
Ride
YT Decoy
None yet .. and I have washed my bike lots as well (with a pressure washer at that .. carefully aimed)

FWIW I have the Di2 system and have them on both ends of the bars. Never heard of anybody having problems (knocking on wood) :)

Reactions: andyadam

Nicho

Subscriber
Jan 4, 2020
Furness, South Cumbria.
Ride
Giant Trance SX E+0
My brother in law just got the decoy pro this week, when he brought it round for me to see i noticed that the electronic selector buttons are not sealed, you can see the electronics under the buttons pads, is this a concern anyone has had ? i'm presuming rain will get in there , anyone else noticed the same ?
It might be worth querying it with the place you bought it before you risk getting it wet.

andyadam

Apr 16, 2020
fife, scotland
Ride
stereo hybrid 160tm
bought it direct from yt, it doesnt look like anything is missing ? does anyone have one that can post photos of theirs ?

ziscwg

Sep 18, 2019
US
I got trapped out in a big rain and hail storm riding on my decoy. I never had any issues with the assist selector buttons being wet.