Newby Whyte e150s owner here, found your forum by chance.

Jan 17, 2021
Swansea
Hi everyone I’ve been cycling various genres for five years in an effort to lose weight and get fit. Needless to say it hasn’t gone to well so one last attempt and I bought and ebike. What can I say WOW !!!
49170C37-0329-4B5F-9831-CBE2D9A908F3.jpeg

fitmac

Jan 4, 2021
Hindon
I’m waiting on an E150 RS (could be a while). I was prepared to pay the extra over the S for the colour as much as the components......but may reconsider as yours looks stunning. Congrats

Jan 17, 2021
Swansea
I’m waiting on an E150 RS (could be a while). I was prepared to pay the extra over the S for the colour as much as the components......but may reconsider as yours looks stunning. Congrats
Indeed the colour is amazing, I actually had a Whyte 909 hardtail in silver, I wanted the 905 which is the same colour as the e150s so it’s another win. The ebikes however are awesome, I didn’t have a test ride or any ebike experience and I’m blown away by it’s power but also by how I can still get a very good work out but then I’ve got the motor help when it gets too tuff. Some call it cheating but at 52 and 21st I call it Smart Training .... enjoy fella

TrailBoB

Apr 27, 2020
Scotland
Indeed the colour is amazing, I actually had a Whyte 909 hardtail in silver, I wanted the 905 which is the same colour as the e150s so it’s another win. The ebikes however are awesome, I didn’t have a test ride or any ebike experience and I’m blown away by it’s power but also by how I can still get a very good work out but then I’ve got the motor help when it gets too tuff. Some call it cheating but at 52 and 21st I call it Smart Training .... enjoy fella
Hi & welcome. Loving your bike & your moniker?. When people say your cheating. Ask them who your supposed to be cheating, because your not in a race with anyone ?. Having suffered a heart attack, just over 5 years ago at 50, I got a hard tail analog bike, just to get out & exercise a bit. I got my first emtb last April, and it’s a different experience all together. It’s not cheating, it’s efficient exercise, if it makes us fitter & healthier, we may be cheating death, & living longer & I’m all up for that kind of cheating. Enjoy?

142317D9-03CF-4A51-9939-6765A106E3F1.jpeg

Jan 17, 2021
Swansea
Hi & welcome. Loving your bike & your moniker?. When people say your cheating. Ask them who your supposed to be cheating, because your not in a race with anyone ?. Having suffered a heart attack, just over 5 years ago at 50, I got a hard tail analog bike, just to get out & exercise a bit. I got my first emtb last April, and it’s a different experience all together. It’s not cheating, it’s efficient exercise, if it makes us fitter & healthier, we may be cheating death, & living longer & I’m all up for that kind of cheating. Enjoy?

View attachment 50273

View attachment 50273
Good morning TrailBob and thanks for your encouragement, yes I was a little sceptical but feels like a game changer to me. Nice ride you have there and loving the tan wall tyres. You have the same mudguards as myself and whereas the front are sorted the rear leaves me splattered. I see the mudhugger offers a lot more coverage. Any thoughts on your rear mudguard, I’ll attach a pic ?

View attachment 50273

E58AC0D0-4620-4625-A4B1-E80E13A500C2.jpeg

TrailBoB

Apr 27, 2020
Scotland
Good morning TrailBob and thanks for your encouragement, yes I was a little sceptical but feels like a game changer to me. Nice ride you have there and loving the tan wall tyres. You have the same mudguards as myself and whereas the front are sorted the rear leaves me splattered. I see the mudhugger offers a lot more coverage. Any thoughts on your rear mudguard, I’ll attach a pic ?

View attachment 50274
Must agree with you on the rear mudguard. You still get sprayed up your back. I’ve looked at the mudhugger too, but not too sure on the look of it, but I’ve heard off others on here that swear by them. ?

Jan 17, 2021
Swansea
Must agree with you on the rear mudguard. You still get sprayed up your back. I’ve looked at the mudhugger too, but not too sure on the look of it, but I’ve heard off others on here that swear by them. ?
Yes the look isn’t the best and it doesn’t offer much coverage for linkage, I’ve even thought about trying to fashion some form of extension for the PRP ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles