Newbie wanting a Levo SL

Walters80

Feb 18, 2020
Woodbridge
Hey ya,
Decided I going for a emtb after not having any sort of bike for years! Have sat on and had a quick ride round a car park on a Specialized Levo SL, seemed a pretty good compromise between weight and battery life. The price is the only thing that’s making me cringe a little (a lot) at the minute, if anyone knows anywhere where they are doing a decent deal on them, give me a shout!
Open to any other suggestions on bikes as well!!!
If I can save a few quid I’ll buy a bit of merch off here so everyone’s a winner ??

ImSundee

Jan 20, 2020
Oxford
Hey ya,
Decided I going for a emtb after not having any sort of bike for years! Have sat on and had a quick ride round a car park on a Specialized Levo SL, seemed a pretty good compromise between weight and battery life. The price is the only thing that’s making me cringe a little (a lot) at the minute, if anyone knows anywhere where they are doing a decent deal on them, give me a shout!
Open to any other suggestions on bikes as well!!!
If I can save a few quid I’ll buy a bit of merch off here so everyone’s a winner ??
Welcome! I can only say good choice! I pick mine up sometime this week - I went for the Carbon Comp.

People have said about getting discounts ect. But you need to go in and speak to your local store - they arn't allowed to advertise discounts due to Spesh pricing scheme. Also currently the SL is getting sold out in the UK, and Spesh UK in some sizes/models arn't going to see stock until the end of the month.

Walters80

Feb 18, 2020
Woodbridge
Yeah had a quick look online and a lot are saying no stock on the large frame. Colour choice is a bit limited, I know it’s only the “cheap” one but........ what did you go for??

ImSundee

Jan 20, 2020
Oxford
Yeah had a quick look online and a lot are saying no stock on the large frame. Colour choice is a bit limited, I know it’s only the “cheap” one but........ what did you go for??
I went for the Cast Berry :) I got so I'm told hte last one in Medium in the UK warehouse until the end of the month.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles