Newbie greetings from Wirral UK. I’m hunting for my first emtb, and closing in on one ?

BobW

Jul 23, 2019
Wirral, UK
Well done with the new bike. Where you planning on riding? Some decent rides your way as well as Llandegla.

Initially it’ll be rehabilitation rides. 20 months ago I was in a wheelchair, and walking is still difficult due to chronic nerve pains. My hope is that with an e-mtb’s pedal assistance, I’ll be able to start exercising my legs, and take it bit by bit. In this respect the Wirral Way will do for starters.

I know the area well, including Llandegla. Delamere Forest also has many bike trails.
I was brought up in Snowdonia, and may venture back there as my strength & fitness improve.

Rusty

E*POWAH BOSS
Jul 17, 2019
New Zealand
How about telling us how you hunted this one down. Zimmerframe tells me they are a bitch to catch and recommends approaching on hands and knees from directly astern as they have a blindspot there :whistle:

BobW

Jul 23, 2019
Wirral, UK
How about telling us how you hunted this one down. Zimmerframe tells me they are a bitch to catch and recommends approaching on hands and knees from directly astern as they have a blindspot there :whistle:

From my previous dirt experience, my technique was to throw myself into the air.... ???

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles