Hi all, anyone from Milky beanz, normally ride Woburn with my lad at weekends
Nick
BE82EB48-1DB3-4B32-807A-ED500B4145F3.jpeg

Last edited:

Andy A

Patreon
Jan 13, 2019
North Yorkshire
Hi there :) I just showed my wife Linda the Nice Blue Levo as she has one on order it looks stunning in that colour, but she did frown when she saw it as she wonders if that is her ordered bike :)

Toecutter

Mar 25, 2019
Milton keynes
Hi there :) I just showed my wife Linda the Nice Blue Levo as she has one on order it looks stunning in that colour, but she did frown when she saw it as she wonders if that is her ordered bike :)

Lol Hi Andy, it’s a lovely colour mate, just managed to get this a couple of weeks ago as it was the last Medium size they had, mind you nearly bought the Carbon one ??

Andy A

Patreon
Jan 13, 2019
North Yorkshire
Lol Hi Andy, it’s a lovely colour mate, just managed to get this a couple of weeks ago as it was the last Medium size they had, mind you nearly bought the Carbon one ??

It looks amazing I just missed out on a medium for her so we now have to wait until they get one and she so wants that new bike how do you like it does it ride well?

We nearly bought her the black/green expert but just think the price is a bit bonkers :)

Toecutter

Mar 25, 2019
Milton keynes
It looks amazing I just missed out on a medium for her so we now have to wait until they get one and she so wants that new bike how do you like it does it ride well?

We nearly bought her the black/green expert but just think the price is a bit bonkers :)
Managed to get it from Rutland in Peterborough ?
Yes rides very well, love it tbh ? wasn’t sure on the 29 but after riding it rolls well, turns through the corners good for big wheels. Just put a longer stem on as I felt the stock one is too short for me, and carbon bars ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles