New YT pro race 3 rd run E 10 and E20 codes ...

HOMIE5000

Feb 23, 2020
Australia
Can anyone point me to a thread or please give me some advice on what sequence check before I start pulling the thing apart .
Bike is amazing ride .

Dirtnvert

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
You can google shimano esteps codes. Theyre all fairly general. E010 does seem to be a code that happens most often. I had it once and it was my speed sensor came loose so just tightened it and it was good. Its at the rear dropout. If thats nit it id then check your connections at the battery , computer and then motor. Dust on connectiins can cause errors. I blew the dust off the battery and connectors with my air compressor and applied dielectric grease. Dusty battery connection was tge problem once. Mine is currently showing that error but looks like its the tourque sensor and the motor will need to be replaced. Early days for your bike so hope its just some dust on your battery connection .

HOMIE5000

Feb 23, 2020
Australia
You can google shimano esteps codes. Theyre all fairly general. E010 does seem to be a code that happens most often. I had it once and it was my speed sensor came loose so just tightened it and it was good. Its at the rear dropout. If thats nit it id then check your connections at the battery , computer and then motor. Dust on connectiins can cause errors. I blew the dust off the battery and connectors with my air compressor and applied dielectric grease. Dusty battery connection was tge problem once. Mine is currently showing that error but looks like its the tourque sensor and the motor will need to be replaced. Early days for your bike so hope its just some dust on your battery connection .
Thanks for the reply , Ill check as you have suggested. Hopefully its something basic .

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles