New Waxing Video

GrahamPaul

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Nov 6, 2019
Andalucía
A new video from Oz Cycle showing a revised wax formula.

I guess it will be fine for use on your legs, too, but I think this is mostly for chains... Unless Rachel Riley is involved ;)

I was a little hesitant to put this video up seeing the previously strong positions held by many of the folks living in wetter climes. :eek:

I know of no one in this part of the country who uses wet lube - unless they want to make grinding paste. If it's raining, we wait until tomorrow - and that includes local competitions - so wet rides just don't exist.

If it has rained and you are crazy enough to ride through a muddy field, you'll be carrying the bike until you find a hosepipe, so wet lube is a wasted effort. (Last time we took it in turns to carry four bikes, each bike needing two to lift it. Forget using a stick, it's like trying to shift potters' clay).

So, for those of us who have scorching sun and dust as the enemy, this stuff looks the bee's knees. I guess I'll be able to save a fortune on Squirt that currently I need to re-apply after every ride. I just hope the missus doesn't notice that her slow cooker is missing. :whistle:

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet

Leaving time for...

Happy_Rachy.jpg

You know it makes sense ;)

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles