New Vitus....

Neiljk

Nov 28, 2019
Uk
I ordered my first ebike this week, a Vitus VRS and awaiting delivery. As I’ve got older my riding has become less trail and more uplifted DH and I felt it made sense to get an ebike if I wanted to get out more and have less painful uphills.Curious to know how people get on trail riding with the Vitus and range....

Adam

Nov 20, 2018
Plymouth, UK
Congrats on the bike. From everything I've heard about them, I'm sure you'll love it. I was all set to buy one earlier this year, and then the 2019 vanished from the wiggle site. Only thing that's holding me back now is all the reports of e8000 motor issues that have been popping up since then ?

I'm so tempted to bite the bullet on this myself this weekend. Did you use the Vitus15 code on wiggle?

Could anyone who has already spent the £500 to get the loyalty discount do me a favour? Try adding a vrs to the shopping basket and see if the loyalty discount and Vitus15 code stack please.

May have to find £500 worth of stuff to order on wiggle this weekend for myself.

Thanks.

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Platinum can take 24hrs to show after spending £500. Order something ASAP if you're seriously considering buying the Vitus. (you can send the item('s) back once you've got the bike anyway - you won't loose your platinum status either as you'll have bought a £2k+ bike)

hokkane4

Jan 3, 2019
Finland
Could anyone who has already spent the £500 to get the loyalty discount do me a favour? Try adding a vrs to the shopping basket and see if the loyalty discount and Vitus15 code stack please.

I checked, but it looks like Vitus ebikes are not covered anymore with Loyalty Rewards. Basket only shows -15% with vitus15 code (even I'm platinum customer).

kafkastan

Aug 11, 2019
Brighton, UK

As hokkane4 says, loyalty rewards seem to be suspended on the Vitus bikes that are included in the 15% off offer. I'm not sure why because, even if covered by a loyalty reward, I don't believe the discount would stack.

From the Wiggle loyalty Ts&Cs: "This discount applies to the list price of items. If the product is already discounted by more than your loyalty discount you will not receive further discount."

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles