New Turbo Levo owner from Spain

JJBG

Feb 24, 2020
Getafe - Spain
Hi everybody, this is my first post but not the first time I follow the discussions in this forum.
After some months wondering about the better ebike for me, I'm 63 years old and still active in trails around Spanish mountains, the info I got from this forum specially Rob youtube videos, help me to decide about the new ebike to buy.
The chosen one was a Turbo Levo Comp in black colour.
My first ride with my new ebike was the last saturday.
Nice forum and looking forward all the news you share.

Martinintirol

Feb 27, 2020
Zillertal, Tirol, Austria
New to be Turbo Levo FSR Comp owner in 2 weeks or so. Tried a few different brands last year and though the concept fitted my needs I didn't like the style/battery life/motor response. The Specialized really stood out for me in every department, particularly with the 700wh capacity. Did a long test on a used Fattie, which was great but I then decided to go new rather than used. A lot of money, but we have a Specialized Elite dealer here in Zillertal, they also run a racing team, so I feel that they will be there for me if needs be. An example of this is they know the terrain well here (Austrian Alps) and we agreed on a brake upgrade from the off as it is extreme here. An upgrade at a later date would be rather expensive! So, I really look forward to reading the fantastic wealth of shared experience on emtb's.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles