New Trance X e+ 1

Smonkey

Mar 21, 2022
UK
Hi everyone. Just received my new Trance X yesterday and absolutely, completely, totally converted. What a bike.

I'm trawling through the threads here to pick up on advice and tips but I have two questions.

1. Why is the Giant website asking me for the integrated battery lock key number when I'm trying to register the bike on their website?

2. What mudguards is everyone using? I'm just looking for something to keep the worst of the muck off my face and a bit of protection for the rear linkages and dropper.

Plodder Bob

Apr 4, 2022
Cheshire UK
Hi there ! Don’t know the answer to both your questions , in fact it’s made me realise I haven’t even registered the bike with Giant so I best get it sorted . Regarding the mudguard I haven’t found one that fits the front yet . On the rear I have a removable crud catcher but it only protects stuff spraying up my back it doesn’t protect the linkage and rear suspension at all . I did try a zefal front mudguard off my old bike but there’s not much clearance between the tyre at all . If you find anything suitable please let me know

Plodder Bob

Apr 4, 2022
Cheshire UK
Tried to register my bike on the website and your right its asking for a lock number that my bike clearly doesn't have as its just an allen key . If this applies to you during product registration simply enter ‘no key ‘ into the field and it will let you proceed and complete the registration process 😃👍

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles