New Tech at Eurobike 2018 | Fazua and Brose Mag Motor, new Ghost bike, Final day of Eurobike 2018

Ryder

Apr 24, 2018
UK
Took one for the team there Rob ;) Excellent vids as usual. The Fazuz motor sounds great What did you think about the noise levels?

Kiwi in Wales

Short cranks rule!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carmarthen, Wales
Thanks Dave. Absolutely shattered, churning out a vid each day takes such a long time to produce!! But well worth it was a good trip ?
Well done Rob! Thanks for all the updates and info. Glad the trip went well for you.
Love the Fazua idea for sure!!
Got a question for you.
How waterproof do you think the Fazua unit is? I am talking 'Wales' waterproof not 'California' waterproof. In the video I saw the battery and drive unit just clips in to the frame. Is there any rubber sealing at the contact points or were there drain holes for the water to flow through or were there rubber sealing and drain holes?

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Well done Rob! Thanks for all the updates and info. Glad the trip went well for you.
Got a question for you.
How waterproof do you think the Fazua unit is? I am talking 'Wales' waterproof not 'California' waterproof. In the video I saw the battery and drive unit just clips in to the frame. Is there any rubber sealing at the contact points or were there drain holes for the water to flow through or were there rubber sealing and drain holes?
Hmm great question. I didn’t ask. I’ll see if I can find out ?

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
That Fazua guy has his spiel down doesn't he! Don't know how you have managed to knock out 3 vids in 3 days and still be standing!

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Got a question for you.
Here's what Fazua say:

Our system is absolutely waterproof!!!! Just pay attention that you never drive the Bike without the drivepack (a cover to replace it will be available within the next 2-3 month) and that you always put the USB Cap on the interface!!!!! The components are open for water to come in - but also to come out again !! The rest is safe..

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Thanks for all the feedback on the vids. Was pretty exhausting but well worth it! I slept in the airport on the last night... this was really all done on a shoestring but I bloody love it that way!!

Had 54K views on the videos so far in 5 days which is a record for me!

The Fazua total weight by the way for the entire package iincluding controllers etc ) is 4.7KG. So that eZesty weight at 17.5KG means the actual Zesty weight is around 12.8KG, pretty good for a 160mm All Mountain FS bike!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles