NEW OWNER - Jam2 6.8 2019 Plus

Sean C

Oct 21, 2019
Conisbrough South Yorkshire
Just put a deposit down on a 2019 Jam2 6.8 Plus.
Been researching for a few months, was considering a Specialized Levo Turbo but all 2019 stock sold out. Rutland Cycles pointed me in the direction of the Focus Jam2 and having looked into it and tested one I must say I'm impressed.
I'm picking it up on Friday and taking it up to Norfolk for the weekend and can't wait to try some easy 20-30 mile woodland trails.
Anything I need to check or do before my first outing?
PS - Got hell of a deal through Rutland Cycles / £2899!
Nice bikes pal I've had mine nearly 2yrs now. Comfortablist ride I've had. Got some 29x3.00 WTB Rangers on fast rolling lites. You womt be disappointed. Tried lots of others out for 3yrs that cost alot more but was still drawn back to this mine is a jam2 2017 10g 29 Ltd edition.I paid same as you and they thru some saints peddles in. Je James Rotherham.

aarfeldt

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
May 25, 2019
Denmark, Danstrup
Nice 1. Does it just plug in the same as a tec pack and how much are we talking.

400€ for 250Wh pack incl Focus lead, weight 1.2 kg.
529€ for 372WH pack incl Focus lead, weight 1.6kg.

And they just plug in to the charging port.

focus_jam2_booz.png

Yorkshirelad

Oct 11, 2019
Robin hoods bay
I've been tempted by this offer from Rutland, just put off by the battery size. Interested to see what range you get.
Just done dalby red route today, 24miles, then another 3 miles when I got home (was trying to run the battery right down). I altered the settings with the STunlocker app, I think 27 miles is brilliant range tbh. It’s a mint bike.

boneht

Sep 22, 2019
oxon
Just done dalby red route today, 24miles, then another 3 miles when I got home (was trying to run the battery right down). I altered the settings with the STunlocker app, I think 27 miles is brilliant range tbh. It’s a mint bike.

Yeah, that's pretty good, just bought a levo though with a 700wh battery. Now I need to get fit!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles