New owner - firmware questions

Joss

Hello all,
Just taken delivery of my Levo Comp today and amongst all the setting up I noticed on the app a number of software/firmware codes. So, the question is: how do I find out the latest versions available to check my data against? And if later versions are available, how do I go about updating?

Many thanks in advance.

Joss

TommyBall

Feb 12, 2019
Edinburgh
Hello all,
Just taken delivery of my Levo Comp today and amongst all the setting up I noticed on the app a number of software/firmware codes. So, the question is: how do I find out the latest versions available to check my data against? And if later versions are available, how do I go about updating?

Many thanks in advance.

Joss

Hi Joss,

I've been looking through this today and someone has just posted that the newer models can't be updated by the user it has to be the dealer.

I got a quick reply from the care team about my mission control app reading a smaller wheel size. They said I needed to go to the dealer to update.

Joss

Hi Joss,

I've been looking through this today and someone has just posted that the newer models can't be updated by the user it has to be the dealer.

I got a quick reply from the care team about my mission control app reading a smaller wheel size. They said I needed to go to the dealer to update.
Good info, thanks. Out of interest, what size was the app displaying and what should it be? I must admit that I haven’t measured the circumference yet.

Cheers.

Apples

Oct 27, 2018
Wiltshire
So is this the latest ?? How do we know what is the latest ?
4407C94F-86EF-49D4-8A67-5F078E3238CE.png

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
The latest firmware is 2.026:
TCU 19.b
Motor 6.1.0
Battery 0.3.1

With TCU firmware 19.b the minimum wheel circumference is 2000mm which can only be set via the dealer portal.

Apples

Oct 27, 2018
Wiltshire
The latest firmware is 2.026:
TCU 19.b
Motor 6.1.0
Battery 0.3.1

With TCU firmware 19.b the minimum wheel circumference is 2000mm which can only be set via the dealer portal.

Sorry to be a bit dumb but how do I see the detail above ? Idiots guide please ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles