New "old man" from Leeds

Butch

Jan 20, 2020
LS12 3SD
Big "six zero" for me next month and have been riding bikes since the old king was alive. Technology has changed since I first started riding my first mountain bike back in the eighties but the e-bike evolution is a whole new chapter for mountain biking. So much so that I took the plunge 12 months ago and bought a Bulls E-Core EVO EN Di2 and haven't looked back since. I still ride my 10 year old Lappiere Spicy on the easier rides and Transition TR450 for the uplift days but anything "off the beaten track" and the E-Core comes out. It's a whole new level of riding for me as I can go further for the same amount of effort. Something that gets harder as you get older unfortunately.
I did some research circa 18 months ago and the Bulls came out top on a few group tests and had to say that I hadn't heard of them as a brand before but then did a bit of research and was very surprised (but not shocked) when I discovered they were German with an amazing range of e-bikes.They were the only brand I could find who had the facility to run two batteries on the bike. Heavy I know but great concept for a longer ride.
I would be interested to hear from anyone else who has a Bulls e-bike and what you think of it?

Bulls EVO.JPG

MinusPrevious

Sep 5, 2019
So.Cal
Alright Butch. Welcome to the group(y)

Not familiar w/the Bulls but it certainly looks nice. Will have to YouTube it!

Cheers, Joe :coffee:

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
When I was in Australia in 2018, I picked up an e-bike mag and the Bulls range was all the rage. I wanted one! It was light, looked good, well specced and so forth. I knew nothing about ebikes at the time, but I knew that I would be buying one before too long. I notice that whenever I read E-Mountain Bike magazine, the Bulls always seems to be in there.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles