New Mission Control features

NULevo

Nov 7, 2019
Nottingham
So with the launch of the New SL (love the bike ... but way out of my budget) there was mention that there is a new feature on the mission control app that works just like blevo smart HR .

Will this update apply to the Poor Mans Levo ?

Really hope so ...

That would be good, lets hope they do.

Supratad

Nov 13, 2019
North Yorkshire, UK
I can't believe(o) that the Spesh app will allow owners to set up the bike to exceed the 15.5mph limit. If that's the main point of the Blevo, that is.

silverstone

May 20, 2019
Switzerland
I am looking for the new smart features like elevation to go, but can't find it in my mission control app... Which version should have the new features?

[edit] just checked the appstore again, and there is now version 2.2.0 available with the new features.
Anmerkung 2020-02-04 165223.png

Last edited:

Fivetones

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Feb 11, 2019
Cheshire
Can an Apple Watch be used with Mission Control to drive the HR features? (I’m not sure Blevo can do this either).

TomH79

Jan 5, 2020
Finland
How is hr sensor paired?
And wich types are ok? Ant+,ble?
Cant get the hr reading, my heart still beats ?
9A72F12A-55F0-4172-B8CA-26664FFD5CE0.png

eabmex

Patreon
Jun 8, 2018
Guadalajara, Mexico
Someone can compare this feature with the Smart HR of BLEvo? From the setting point of view, I think Mission Control is too simple.. But maybe BLEvo is too complicated.. :cry:
I have been using the combination of smart power and smart HR together and I it is the best for me! I set up smart power to effort that I want to make and use smart HR as a "safety meassure" in case the smart power setting is not enough.It might sound complicated but once I found the setting I like I seldom adjust them.

Jeff H

May 19, 2019
San Jose, CA, USA
I'm wondering the same. You'd think they'd have have an instruction manual built into the app or at least a link to one on their website but I can't find anything anywhere.
Hey @Specialized Rider Care, where's an instruction manual for the latest Mission Control?
I figured out how to pair my CooSpo Ant+ Bluetooth HR monitor with Mission Control. After strapping it around my chest it showed up in Settings > My Sensors and I just had to select it. Haven't ridden yet so don't know how well it works.

NULevo

Nov 7, 2019
Nottingham
I figured out how to pair my CooSpo Ant+ Bluetooth HR monitor with Mission Control. After strapping it around my chest it showed up in Settings > My Sensors and I just had to select it. Haven't ridden yet so don't know how well it works.

Thanks Jeff, I'll try and connect today

Supratad

Nov 13, 2019
North Yorkshire, UK
Sorry but BLEvo does more than set the speed over the limit..
OK sorry, I've not looked at Blevo at all yet, misunderstanding it as an app solely designed to allow an owner to defeat the 15.5mph limit. Hence my question about the Spesh app doing similar.
Now I've seen the app properly, I'll probably buy it

NULevo

Nov 7, 2019
Nottingham

Just tried this, HR monitor connects to Bluetooth automatically and to Blevo, but not showing in Mission Control. I am closing Belvo and then opening MC to be sure it connects to one of them only :(

Jeff H

May 19, 2019
San Jose, CA, USA
Just tried this, HR monitor connects to Bluetooth automatically and to Blevo, but not showing in Mission Control. I am closing Belvo and then opening MC to be sure it connects to one of them only :(
While playing around with MC my HRM wouldn’t stay connected, even with Blevo off. What did the trick was “forgetting “ it in Blevo’s configuration then reconnecting in MC. I’ve read that Bluetooth is picky about multiple pairings so maybe that’s it.

Murch

Aug 9, 2019
United States
So I got my HRM to connect, I had to remove it from bluetooth on my iphone and reboot the phone. Then without pairing it to the phone, go into the app settings/my sensors and it showed up so I could add it.

TomH79

Jan 5, 2020
Finland
Got iphone 11 and tried with polar and garmin belts. Cant get connected in mc. Got blevo but no belts connected to it.

Bike is 2020 comp and tcu is 22.b.0

NULevo

Nov 7, 2019
Nottingham
While playing around with MC my HRM wouldn’t stay connected, even with Blevo off. What did the trick was “forgetting “ it in Blevo’s configuration then reconnecting in MC. I’ve read that Bluetooth is picky about multiple pairings so maybe that’s it.

Thanks Jeff, I'll give that a go tomorrow, as you say a bit of playing around might be required. I had a look and my HR monitor is CooSpo too, from Amazon.

NULevo

Nov 7, 2019
Nottingham
Anyone know how the 'Auto Start' thing works? Have to have the app always open in the background?

My understanding is that the app has to be on, I believe its there so it starts collecting data when you start peddling. That way you have the data for all of your ride in if you forget to press start.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
My understanding is that the app has to be on, I believe its there so it starts collecting data when you start peddling. That way you have the data for all of your ride in if you forget to press start.
Thanks. Thats what im interested in. I often forget to start Strava. And even more often than that forget to end the ride!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles