New member - '19 Kenevo Comp nr. Sevenoaks

Jpla9849

Jan 8, 2019
Sevenoaks
Hi all,

Just clicked past 1000km on the bike so thought it was time to join the Forum! If anyone wants to come and find the local trails around Sevenoaks then shout as there is some really good stuff(just not as long as Wales....)!!

J
#getreadytosend

akkypac

Patreon
Jun 2, 2018
East Surrey
Hi all,

Just clicked past 1000km on the bike so thought it was time to join the Forum! If anyone wants to come and find the local trails around Sevenoaks then shout as there is some really good stuff(just not as long as Wales....)!!

J
#getreadytosend
Could take you up on this next Saturday if you're free as Sevenoaks isn't too far away. I'm no expert MTB'er though and only have a hardtail eMTB so only blue and red.

Could be good prep for the Surrey Hills group ride on the 27th!

Jpla9849

Jan 8, 2019
Sevenoaks
I'm free this Saturday, I went and explored a new area on Sunday and it seems to be easier trails than the usual spot I ride. I recon its about a Red run in a trail centre. They are very rooty though!

akkypac

Patreon
Jun 2, 2018
East Surrey
I'm free this Saturday, I went and explored a new area on Sunday and it seems to be easier trails than the usual spot I ride. I recon its about a Red run in a trail centre. They are very rooty though!
Do you have a preferred time/location? From 10am onwards would work for me but will confirm on Friday. NOTE: Given your Kenevo and local knowlege, I'll be much slower than you but some basic trail guidance and map details would be handy.
Thanks!

Jpla9849

Jan 8, 2019
Sevenoaks
10 O'clock is great for me. If we meet on Dibden Lane, park under the A21 Bridge and that is by the entrance to the woods.
Don't worry about the pace! I've only ridden this area twice so still learning it! There's also no maps, lets just say this is "non commissioned".....
There should be two of us coming as well

akkypac

Patreon
Jun 2, 2018
East Surrey
Massive thanks to @Jpla9849 and companion for their patience and for sharing the local trails on a chilly Saturday. Some very challenging stuff to get the heart pumping! Hope to see you both again sometime.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles