New KTM 2020 users

petycel

Mar 30, 2020
ES
Hello guys, I am new from Spain and my e-bike is a KTM
I opening a thread about the new KTM 2020.
Here you have my e-bike.
Regards!!
20200304_115620.jpg

jerry

Dec 22, 2018
Belgium
Here you have my e-bike.
Regards!! View attachment 28114
Good-looking bike!

It's been a while since I looked at this forum, because there wasn't much to find on KTMs, with all these prolific Specialized-members.
From my end, I still have the Kapoho 271 - which must be considered ancient by now (among a few other e-toys - Stromer Speed Pedelec, Foldable Fatbike ebike, Segway Step). On my third motor now, warranty exchange after an error 500 ("Fatal Error"). But I'm glad this allows me to sit a generation out, and wait for the beta-version glitches to be ironed out.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
The new KTM's look really nice, never seen one in the flesh, very rare here in the UK

petycel

Mar 30, 2020
ES
In Spain you don't see many either, I don't know if in other countries it has more market.
The truth is that it is a very good bike.

Gregbase

Mar 7, 2019
Hungary
Here you have my e-bike.
Regards!! View attachment 28114
Hey Petycel,

II'm waiting to get my Macina Prowler master on end of may. It's suppose to come on February, but this corona mess, it will be on may (hopefully).
How do you like it so far? There his not much on the net on this bike, it was a couple other option on my radar, but when this black came out, and all the geo parameters, I new it right away, that's gonna be the next one. :)
One question, because even the KTM dealer can't answer it.
On this bike, everything seems perfect, there is one thing I might gonna change, is the stem. I always use very short stem (I mean short, like 35 mm), that's what I prefer. But there is 2 thing:
1, This KTM also has some "block" system as TREK (knock block) which use specific stem
2, the cable goes into the stem somehow, right?
So if I change to a regular one what's happening with that cable and the block system?
Sorry for those question, but I think you are one of those rare people who actually has this beast already. :)

Thanx
Greg

petycel

Mar 30, 2020
ES
Well the truth I could not get out much just one day then everything about the confinement began and the coronavirus regarding your question I cannot understand even with the translator if you mean to change the power, I imagine that there is no problem.

I can only tell you in one day that I have tried it that the sensations were very good and the engine has a lot more power than my last engine than the Brose in a BH Atom. The MTB mode is ideal to not worry about changing the gear.
Saludos!!

Gregbase

Mar 7, 2019
Hungary
Well the truth I could not get out much just one day then everything about the confinement began and the coronavirus regarding your question I cannot understand even with the translator if you mean to change the power, I imagine that there is no problem.

I can only tell you in one day that I have tried it that the sensations were very good and the engine has a lot more power than my last engine than the Brose in a BH Atom. The MTB mode is ideal to not worry about changing the gear.
Saludos!!

I mean change the stem for shorter, not the power. :)

Greg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles