New EMTBer from Yorkshire

RichB19

Mar 20, 2019
Leeds, UK
Hi Folks,

Just joined the E*POWAH team with a 2019 specialized levo. First time I've have had full suspension too, and I'm loving it! Based near leeds and definitely interested in any group ebike rides going on.
20190224_135134 (1) - Copy.jpg

Last edited:

smokey_jo

Patreon
Jun 28, 2018
Uk
Howdy, I'm over Skipton way and try and ride in the Dales most Saturdays, away for the next two though.

Shog46

Nov 4, 2018
Yorkshire
Hi Folks,

Just joined the E*POWAH team with a 2019 specialized levo. First time I've have had full suspension too, and I'm loving it! Based near leeds and definitely interested in any group ebike rides going on. View attachment 12076
Welcome to the family, nice bike I’m sure you’ll never look back just wish you’d bought one earlier anyway I’m from Barnsley ? so up for a ride soon ?

TallPaul

Mar 17, 2019
YO325UH
I'm in York and had my Commencal Meta Power delivered at my girlfriends yesterday but I am not home until this afternoon to put it together, torture!
I work a weird shift pattern but would love to get out on sometime with you guys.

smokey_jo

Patreon
Jun 28, 2018
Uk
Is this starting to have the beginnings of a Yorkshire Massive? Should we start planning an inaugural Yorkshire Chapter ride some time soon?

Happy to lead a ride in the Dales if that's a popular venue but would love to be shown round the Moors too

smokey_jo

Patreon
Jun 28, 2018
Uk
OK I'm happy with all of the above except Gisburn - not it's biggest fan.

Come on then the rest of you where do you fancy and when - Easter isn't far away.....

RichB19

Mar 20, 2019
Leeds, UK
Easter weekend would be good. My preference would be the Monday, but fairly flexible. Hows the new bike TallPaul?

TallPaul

Mar 17, 2019
YO325UH
Shiny! :D Got most of it together but have to sort out the dropper post and the shifter is to inboard and banging on my thumb so have to rummage through the bits box to see if I have a spare left side mount for the Matchmaker.
At least the battery is fully charged.
The Easter Monday is good for me, will be able to get some mid week rides in until then to get the rust off my riding.

Andy A

Patreon
Jan 13, 2019
North Yorkshire
I'm in Stamford Bridge York we go onto the moors quite a bit and know some great rides but they aren't technical they are off road moors tracks but great fun riding and the North York Moors are just superb :) my wife Linda is in her element out there!

TallPaul

Mar 17, 2019
YO325UH
Hi Andy A, that's just the sort of rides I'm looking forward to. Did a few with a group when I was a lot fitter on my old full suss bike and they were hard going in some places on an analogue bike but should be a grin on the ebike.

RichB19

Mar 20, 2019
Leeds, UK
That sounds great. Happy to head to lastingham for a tour of the moors. The missus, Kerry, is keen to join too. Bike looks great Paul, managed to get out on it this weekend?

TallPaul

Mar 17, 2019
YO325UH
That sounds great. Happy to head to lastingham for a tour of the moors. The missus, Kerry, is keen to join too. Bike looks great Paul, managed to get out on it this weekend?

Working today so only had a few minutes on it yesterday after I finished setting it up before I went out but off out to Sutton Bank tomorrow hopefully for a first ride.

TallPaul

Mar 17, 2019
YO325UH
Hey Paul, how was the first ride yesterday? Make it up and down Sutton Bank?
Hi Rich, yes I made it round the red and an extra detour as the red direction arrow have faded.
I was so keen to set off I forgot to change my trainers to my 5 10s, I didn't realise what a difference they make until my feet were slipping on the pedals!
It was a great mix of my pet hates, high wind, thick mud and steep climbs that I managed without the usual high amount of expletives.
I can now say it's the best money I have ever spent on a bike, off to Dalby today. ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles