New Carbon Frame Built with Bafang M500

pelle

May 25, 2021
Sweden
My pleasure ? I would recommend 10 speed with much cheeper cassette an cheeper / stronger chain. Wear is very high with the Ebike, and You dont need 12 speed with motor. I use the charger delivered with the motor/battery. He‘s a bit loud (fan noise) but I charge the bike in the basement. Pedaling without motor is ok, more efficient / less drag then the EP 8, also over 25 km/h. But You feel the weight of the bike....
Thanks for your info Thaeber, I really apprciate.
I assume you bought from Dengfu. Did you get cable-connection to support brake sensors? Do I need brake sensors? A fair amount of my tracks cover roads with common traffic so I use a flashing taillight for security. I knew there is a special cable for connecting lights but do I need some kind of splitter cable to connect a tail-light?

thaeber

Jan 26, 2021
Bruchsal, Germany
Yes, I bought from Dengfu, and no, You don’t need brake sensors in my opinion. Tail and head light, no idea, sorry! Please check the official wiring harness drawing from bafang.

thaeber

Jan 26, 2021
Bruchsal, Germany
Here You are..

E43E2DDA-1BB6-46B0-8DAD-6C37B72CD8D8.png

Dado

Jun 28, 2022
Bratislava
Hello ebikers.

K1 eBikes has designed small, portable and simple K1 CAN Monitor & Speed Unlocker - no need computer or mess with BESST. Works ONLY with Bafang motors with CAN bus (green connector to display with "house" shape 5 pin connector).

For more info check the following link:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31...

How to unlock speed:
https://youtu.be/6z3TzEqNWsQ

If you interested, send an email to [email protected], will answer any questions and will send user manual.
K1 CAN Monitor is determined for testing purpose only and is not waterproof.

CANMon2.JPG

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles