New Booster Battery system compatible with all major motor brands

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Anyone tried one of these batteries with a Bosch motor yet?

Vicki

Dec 27, 2019
spain
Hi Guys - I am looking for a range extender for my Scott EGenius on Shimano. Have any of you tried the EBooz with a non Focus bike? I want to understand how it wires in - and EBooz (as you know) are extremely vague.

Jam2rider68

Sep 24, 2019
Tewkesbury
Hi Guys - I am looking for a range extender for my Scott EGenius on Shimano. Have any of you tried the EBooz with a non Focus bike? I want to understand how it wires in - and EBooz (as you know) are extremely vague.
Ebooz do batterys for non focus bikes you just need to pick correct cableconnector for your bike. Its a great bit of kit but just be aware they aint very quick at shipping battery out i waited a month and sent 3 emails with no replies, i then found their facebook page and got reply straight away and battery turned up within the week. Great product poor communication, def worth money but just use their facebook page for communication not the contact form on their website.

Vicki

Dec 27, 2019
spain
Ebooz do batterys for non focus bikes you just need to pick correct cableconnector for your bike. Its a great bit of kit but just be aware they aint very quick at shipping battery out i waited a month and sent 3 emails with no replies, i then found their facebook page and got reply straight away and battery turned up within the week. Great product poor communication, def worth money but just use their facebook page for communication not the contact form on their website.
Ha yeah I saw your "less than impressed" thread :eek:)

Vicki

Dec 27, 2019
spain
I just want to know how it wires in - I am pretty sure that you have to cut the main feed into the battery (which will probably void my warranty) and then I dont know where / how the wires feed to. I saw a photo and on the Focus, the wire goes into the bottom of the E Booz. Ive swapped my shock to a coil so I want to check if the piggyback of my shock will get in the way. I dont know how to post a photo on here!!!

Frank_Denmark

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Dec 17, 2018
Denmark
Just click Insert Image button :whistle:

Foto.png

Jam2rider68

Sep 24, 2019
Tewkesbury
Ha yeah I saw your "less than impressed" thread :eek:)
Yeh i was getting worried i was gonna be let down but once i contacted them through facebook
I just want to know how it wires in - I am pretty sure that you have to cut the main feed into the battery (which will probably void my warranty) and then I dont know where / how the wires feed to. I saw a photo and on the Focus, the wire goes into the bottom of the E Booz. Ive swapped my shock to a coil so I want to check if the piggyback of my shock will get in the way. I dont know how to post a photo on here!!![/QUOTE
The wire comes with the e booz they do different ones on their website. Id get on their facebook page and ask them ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles