Levo Gen 2 New Bike Day....2021 Levo Comp

CodyDog

Oct 22, 2020
Colorado/Texas
New bike day(yesterday)! Purchased a 2021 Specialized Levo Comp which was difficult to find. Test rode a Niner RipE9, Rocky Mountain C50 Altitude and Levo SL as well. My new Levo will be replacing 2019 Rocky Mountain A30. I have some experience with Ebikes, have Rad Rover and wife has a Specialized Como, which was somewhat helpful in looking at Ebikes. Looking forward to extending my rides and making long climbs a little easier.

27C3EC79-519C-44B9-B38E-DFA100CDF5EA.jpeg

bikeguy11

Subscriber
Oct 9, 2019
Oregon
New bike day(yesterday)! Purchased a 2021 Specialized Levo Comp which was difficult to find. Test rode a Niner RipE9, Rocky Mountain C50 Altitude and Levo SL as well. My new Levo will be replacing 2019 Rocky Mountain A30. I have some experience with Ebikes, have Rad Rover and wife has a Specialized Como, which was somewhat helpful in looking at Ebikes. Looking forward to extending my rides and making long climbs a little easier.

View attachment 42613
Great color! I too had a long search but found one the same color after bugging my local bike shop to death :) Should be in and ready to ride next week.

CodyDog

Oct 22, 2020
Colorado/Texas
Great color! I too had a long search but found one the same color after bugging my local bike shop to death :) Should be in and ready to ride next week.

Waiting is the hardest part!

Definitely a lot of grins when you first get on this bike. The power is tremendous. I like the Mission Control app and its capabilities a lot. I'm coming off a 27.5 set up. I'm looking forward to the improvement I will find riding on 29's. Going to take a decent ride today, so I'm looking forward to seeing what this bike can do.

Last edited:

Singletrackmind

Sep 17, 2020
San Diego, CA

View attachment 42613
Nice set of wheels! Depending on the terrain you will be riding, would definitely think about switching tire to Schwalbe Eddy Currents. Totally transcended my Levo S-Works!

20201011_153122.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles