New bars size.

The Flying Dutchman

E*POWAH Master
Jan 16, 2019
Wellington NZ
Yes your correct it's 35. Thinking of a renthal fat bar 40mm.
Thanks for the reply.

Definitely 35mm diameter

I've got a 30mm rise Renthal Fatbar on mine but also paired it with a Renthal 40mm stem which is a more playful/aggressive combo than the long standard stem and bar bent for comfort. Something to consider...

RobNevyn

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Nov 19, 2018
Central Coast NSW Australia
I've had the 40mm rise Renthal Fatbar Lite bar (760mm wide) on my E+1 and I love it, as always it's all personal preference when it comes to how it feels but it's working great for me.
As mentioned, stock stem is definitely 35mm.

Silato

Nov 29, 2018
Manchester UK
I've had the 40mm rise Renthal Fatbar Lite bar (760mm wide) on my E+1 and I love it, as always it's all personal preference when it comes to how it feels but it's working great for me.
As mentioned, stock stem is definitely 35mm.

Been looking at the 40mm rise but most of my main stores are out of stock in black. I'm not sure how gold will go with the blur/black colour on my +2?

RobNevyn

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Nov 19, 2018
Central Coast NSW Australia
Been looking at the 40mm rise but most of my main stores are out of stock in black. I'm not sure how gold will go with the blur/black colour on my +2?

I got the Black version and they look great with the Orange of my E+1 but I think the Gold will work with your blue E+2, you might just have to buy some more gold bling to match the bars.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles