Surrey, UK
Spec Sheets:

Screenshot 2021-12-15 at 14.47.49.png

Screenshot 2021-12-15 at 14.47.53.png

Neeko DeVinchi

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Dec 31, 2020
UK
I'll be honest with you Rob, I was saving up for one (of the belief that the mastermind TCU would be on all gen 3 models). But seeing the line up, I'm now contemplating to just go with S-works and have done 😅.
Still, I imagine that a lot of tall riders will be very pleased as the S5 & S6 is longer than the old XL.

Spoiler alert tall riders, grab them whilst you can cus you know the bigger sizes are the first to sell out.

Keep up the vids Rob 👍🏿

RustyMojo

Oct 30, 2021
Gloucestershire
Ouch, madly expensive for what they are with really basic povo specs and an old 500w battery thrown in. Why not get a Reign E+1 with all the XT goodies and a less fragile motor?
This brand is looking like it's cruising on yesterday's laurels.

Completely agree, glad I didn’t wait for one of these now. Terrible spec for the money...even against brands such as Trek.

jeanmarc

Mar 2, 2021
Canada
Did you have a chance to weight the Turbo Levo Comp Alloy ?
I'm also hesitant between this and Reign E+...
:unsure:

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Would have loved to have seen the Alloy Comp with a 38/or Zeb and then I think the spec would have pretty much been on point in the current market at around that price

2WheelsNot4

E*POWAH Master
Oct 17, 2021
Scotland
I hate to say it but $5900usd is not cheap.
For sure. The price is beginning to look like a bit of a rip off. Especially when you consider what the non E equivalent costs. Add the battery, and motor and the figure increased by £2-2 1/2k, and no way just having electrical components adds that much.

And a rhythm fork with a pants damper (n)

RustyMojo

Oct 30, 2021
Gloucestershire
Once you own one price matters for shit . If your worried about price the new rocky Mountain looks awesome for the price. I think 6000aus with zeb fork and nice shock too.
I disagree, because unless you are a mincer you’ll soon realise how woefully poor the fork is on the £6300 base model. So will be out shopping again for a £1000 decent fork. Then you’ll be kicking yourself as you run out of power way before all of your riding mates who all ride cheaper bikes with more range….so all you’d be focusing on is how much money you spunked on the bike.

i mean for me, I didn’t even like how the Levo rode

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles