Levo SL Gen 1 New 2022 Levo SL Engine Firmware Update does what?

ajlevine

Mar 24, 2022
Mill Valley, CA, USA
Anyone know what the latest 2022 Levo SL engine firmware update does? I did all the updates at the dealer about a month ago and now Mission Control is telling me there is another dealer only update. It's a bit of a pain to get in there, so it would be helpful to know what it changes.

Is there a place to see what each firmware update contains, or do any of y'all know about this most recent one?

Thanks in advance!

Gyre

Jan 25, 2021
Pasadena, CA
Mission Control can sometimes have a false alarm about dealer only updates. This happened to me a few days ago and wouldn't show any of the version numbers. Long story short, I redid the Bluetooth/Mission control pairing and that made the "dealer only update" notice go away. Maybe your app is in a similar state.

ajlevine

Mar 24, 2022
Mill Valley, CA, USA
Mission Control can sometimes have a false alarm about dealer only updates. This happened to me a few days ago and wouldn't show any of the version numbers. Long story short, I redid the Bluetooth/Mission control pairing and that made the "dealer only update" notice go away. Maybe your app is in a similar state.

Good call. Powered down the phone and and bike and checked and all is well, no updates required and all version numbers reappeared.

Thanks!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles