N.Wales

RickS

Sep 30, 2018
Wrexham
Do you do much on the mountains? we looking to get a small group together to do snowdon etc.

RickS

Sep 30, 2018
Wrexham
we ride around rowen and the mountains of the caernethau, marin trail etc
Done the Marin and Penmachno..be a good venue for a forum ride. Marin in morning Penmach in afternoon. The Llyn Cowlydd loop is a very good ride too.
We tend to ride in the Berwyns as it closer to us, but really fancy Snowdon.

Chez

Jun 13, 2018
North Wales-Shropshire
I live near oswestry and are very familiar with the glyn valley and many moons ago rode trail bikes around the area before they were deemed anti social. Now I do the trails battery powered

Dfowler

Jul 15, 2018
Shrewsbury
I’m on the N Wales border. Mostly ride the Shropshire hills but often head into wales, planning to get over to CYB soon.

RickS

Sep 30, 2018
Wrexham
I’m on the N Wales border. Mostly ride the Shropshire hills but often head into wales, planning to get over to CYB soon.
Hi, Done a lot in the shropshire hills too...Im Wrexham area..give us a shout if you getting over this way..share some good mountain routes(y)

Stevfro99

Oct 18, 2018
Huddersfield
Yeah I get what your saying. I'm brand new to all this so it's all new and exciting for me. I'm totally open to recommendations tho. Any welcome

Zackstorm

Dec 1, 2018
Conwy
Hi, I've just joined this forum. I've been riding an electric mountain bike for about 4 years. I ride around Betws y Coed area - Marin, Penmachno etc. Sometimes over to Llandegla too.
I'm retired and can ride most days apart from Tuesday and Thursday morning's, but free other times. I'm looking for some company on the trails. I've been out today on the Marin - wet and windy - not as good on your own. But it put a grin on my face.
Let me know if you're interested
Cheers Steve

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles