Mystery screw

peterk

Jan 11, 2020
Canada
I removed the battery in my Stance-E for the first time and found a small screw sitting in a small depression right below the electrical connector for the motor (see first picture).

There seems to be a missing screw on the bottom end of the battery. if you look at the second picture you can see a brass insert below the electrical connector that seems to be about the right size for this screw.

Any ideas? If anyone has a similar battery could you take a look at the connector end and see if there is a screw in that brass insert?

Thanks.

20200129_111334.jpg

20200129_183037.jpg

Alcove

Jan 3, 2019
Canada
I started having power cutting out issues on a ride. Finally noticed one of the 2 little screws holding the female battery receiver was missing and had play. Luckily found a replacement in my toolbox, snugged it up and all good since...

peterk

Jan 11, 2020
Canada
I started having power cutting out issues on a ride. Finally noticed one of the 2 little screws holding the female battery receiver was missing and had play. Luckily found a replacement in my toolbox, snugged it up and all good since...
Guant quality control seems lacking.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles