My video review of the Giant Trance E+ SX PRO

Mar 30, 2019
San Clemente, California
Ride
Commencal Meta Power
I've gotta admit I had some pretty strong preconceptions about this bike before I rode it, mainly based on the geometry. I was very surprised.

R120

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Staff member
Patreon
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Nice vid

Sophie777

Jul 3, 2018
Canada
I've gotta admit I had some pretty strong preconceptions about this bike before I rode it, mainly based on the geometry. I was very surprised.

What about the breaking rear hubs?
Was there a reason for omitting that issue?

Tamas

Founding Member
Jan 22, 2018
Hungary/Bosnia and Herzegovina

Great review and awesome bike. Specs are great (I'm just not a SRAM brake fan but that's personal preference) and I think the 11 speed is drivetrain is perfect for the Yamaha motor's brute force... DD casing would be nice on the rear.

Mar 30, 2019
San Clemente, California
Ride
Commencal Meta Power
Great review and awesome bike. Specs are great (I'm just not a SRAM brake fan but that's personal preference) and I think the 11 speed is drivetrain is perfect for the Yamaha motor's brute force... DD casing would be nice on the rear.
Thanks Tamas! Agreed, brakes are a very personal preference beyond the basic function of stopping.

Jul 7, 2019
Hayabusa!303
Ride
Canyon Strive Race
Great vid, Good to see something based on real use from a hardcore MTBer.

33red

Jun 12, 2019
Quebec, Canada
Ride
Haibike/Yamaha
Thanks but 460 CS is my max and 51 pounds is my max so i hope they offer a different model to Canadians because i have a Yamaha and love it. An Efatbike is on my shoping list, please santa

Latest threads

Become a Patron!

Trending