My New 2020 Levo Expert

Raknor

Jun 11, 2019
North East
So, my 2020 Levo Expert arrived today at my local Store in the UK.
Infinity Cycles.

I got this teaser photo from them while being built and getting the Invisi frame fitted.
Collection day is tomorrow morning so I'll share some more photos then.

They have availability right now of the Comp alloys and both Expert models. I'm told the S-Works is due on the 13th. All available to order and S-Works can be pre-ordered too. Go check them out. Search Results Page

Tomorrow is going to be Awesome when I go collect the Bike.

IMG_20190904_155258.jpg

Risingsun

Sep 5, 2019
England
Just collected my new Levo Turbo S-Works from Cardiff. Amazing service from Don Skene Cycles....well worth the 2.50hr train journey to pick it up. They’ve got the full 2020 Levo range already in store ready to ride.

Bryan Wells

Jul 31, 2019
Washington
Amazing looking bike! I have just one simple tip for you so you do not learn the hard way, when washing the bike, Avoid getting water around the crank arm mounting points as much as humanly possible, This area lets water in at the spindle shaft and corrodes the one way bearings that allow back pedaling. Otherwise, it's an awesome bike!

Risingsun

Sep 5, 2019
England
S-Works is stunning. You must be one of, if not the first in the country to get hold of that model. ??
That’s why I made the trip today. The Concept Store told me I’d have to wait till the 16th September and Don Skene Cycles had 5 delivered yesterday.

Raknor

Jun 11, 2019
North East
@Raknor I have a gloss finish like that on my '19 Comp Carbon. It scuffs and marks quite easily, so if that bothers you (I'm over it, it's still a mountain bike) take care, perhaps put some heli tape on.

Yeah. I've got it invisframed when I bought it. Infinity Cycles in Durham did an awesome Job on it. You can't even see. Looks mint!

kcarbon

Founding Member
Feb 3, 2018
australia
Exciting!!Are the Expert & S Works Carbon frames?
I was wondering why catch train to pick up, why not ride it home?
I'm in Australia so just asking as never experienced the UK. our trains slow so 2.5 hour on train prob same riding it home.

Risingsun

Sep 5, 2019
England
Hello kcarbon, yes the S-works is FACT 11m full carbon (raw finish) including the wheels. The Expert is FACT 9m Carbon w/ M5 alloy rear triangle (painted).
The reason I took the train was the shop was 149 miles away in Wales…worth the trip though. I’ve used it daily so far and after 62 miles still got 3 bars of power.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles