My Levo Leaning on Stuff

JonJon

Feb 12, 2020
Central Cal
San Joaquin River Trail system in central California. This is Squaw's Leap trail. Part of my "self-quarantine." ;)

vrYTZqNQQc2Zmmh3Bp006A.jpg

jsharpe

May 15, 2019
USA
With all those spikes it must have been an early model of the Corona virus ;). Sorry couldn't help myself. Going nuts and getting very jealous of all you folks with actual dirt and green (keep them coming though, it helps). Still only snow here for probably a couple more months.

More seriously that looks like something pulled behind a cat or tractor to pack the ground. For example for road making.

mazukea

Feb 1, 2020
Hawaii
What on earth was that used for?
Mana road is a non-paved road that goes around Mauna Kea for 44 miles. this machine was most likely used to redo the road whenever it got washed up. Either way, its the best epic style ride in the islands. Its usually a 5 hour ride on a manual bike. But on an ebike, its about 3.5 hours

Deadeye

Oct 6, 2019
Florida
Mana road is a non-paved road that goes around Mauna Kea for 44 miles. this machine was most likely used to redo the road whenever it got washed up. Either way, its the best epic style ride in the islands. Its usually a 5 hour ride on a manual bike. But on an ebike, its about 3.5 hours

I think that is called a sheepsfoot roller - used for compacting dirt for a roadway.

RipTide

Sep 2, 2019
California

TomH79

Jan 5, 2020
Finland
What pump do you have mounted? I have been to several LBS but none had a pump that would mount to the bottle cage and still allow the pump to fit and not get hit when pedaling. Looks like you fond a solution.

That pump is from OneUp.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles