My 2019 Levo with a Dhx2 = bliss!

Ddc6284

Oct 30, 2018
Saint Louis MO
I finally received my DhX2 210x52.5 600lb from fox yesterday...

I already had upgraded the rear to a Factory Dps, was a pretty good improvement over the RS. I could never seem to get the rear plush and stable being 220lbs+... Have a fair amount of Rock gardens and rooty trails where I live.

My first ride on the Dhx2 was night and day! Was simply amazed at who smooth & planted the bike feel now. The few Black trails I have near me... Now feel like blues.

The most surprising thing is the bike feels better in turns G-outs etc. Feels as poppy as the Dps too. Minus the wheels and brakes this is far the best upgrade I have done. Highly recommend it. Also excited that it's just going to get better the more dialed in it gets.

I actually feel the difference each compression click I make unlike the other shocks I've tried.

IMG_20190520_200128_4.jpg

Rich the gasman

E*POWAH Master
May 4, 2019
North east

I already had upgraded the rear to a Factory Dps, was a pretty good improvement over the RS. I could never seem to get the rear plush and stable being 220lbs+... Have a fair amount of Rock gardens and rooty trails where I live.

My first ride on the Dhx2 was night and day! Was simply amazed at who smooth & planted the bike feel now. The few Black trails I have near me... Now feel like blues.

The most surprising thing is the bike feels better in turns G-outs etc. Feels as poppy as the Dps too. Minus the wheels and brakes this is far the best upgrade I have done. Highly recommend it. Also excited that it's just going to get better the more dialed in it gets.

I actually feel the difference each compression click I make unlike the other shocks I've tried.

View attachment 14018
Looks awesome mate, really want a coil shock myself now.

Ddc6284

Oct 30, 2018
Saint Louis MO
Think I'm @ 32%.... Kinda wished they sent me the 650lb. Don't have many drops on my local trails. I took one about 3ft. Didn't bottom out... At least don't think I did.

Trumpet

Mar 2, 2019
Stamford lincs

Mmmmmm..... kashima

View attachment 14018

Ddc6284

Oct 30, 2018
Saint Louis MO
Still happy with the DHX2? on the fence between one of them or a Ohlins coil

100% Changed to a 650lb spring and once I got the settings right. It's perfect. Soaks up everything and still feels poppy and playful. Only negative is... Now I want the ACS3 conv for my Fox 36.

Marf83

May 7, 2019
Derby
Hi Guys,

This is exactly what I’m looking for (being a heavier rider also). I’m very new to all this so a lot of it goes over my head.

Can I ask, did you go to Fox direct or through a dealer as my local one didn’t seem to eager to help.

Also, what kind of cost am I looking at (if you don’t mind me asking).

Thanks in advance.

Ddc6284

Oct 30, 2018
Saint Louis MO
Hi Guys,

This is exactly what I’m looking for (being a heavier rider also). I’m very new to all this so a lot of it goes over my head.

Can I ask, did you go to Fox direct or through a dealer as my local one didn’t seem to eager to help.

Also, what kind of cost am I looking at (if you don’t mind me asking).

Thanks in advance.

Ordered from Fox over phone..a little under $700

Rich-Baillon

Jul 19, 2019
UK
I really like the 36/dpx2 combo and run this on my Yeti. However does the DPX2 mean that you can no longer fit a bottle on the bike. After years on a bottleless Yeti I am liking having a bottle on my Levo?

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
I really like the 36/dpx2 combo and run this on my Yeti. However does the DPX2 mean that you can no longer fit a bottle on the bike. After years on a bottleless Yeti I am liking having a bottle on my Levo?
You can run a bottle with tweaks. I've seen offset mount for the cage and smaller bottles. Helps if your swat tool is in the steerer.

Leobs81

Sep 10, 2019
Italy
Will this set up blast in the enduro side of the Levo?
I'm not a howner of it but thinking to get it.
Unfortunately as a standard mount the only reasonable bike is the s-works the other expert...comp and so on oem suspensions are really on the cheap side with pour performances.

So I was thinking to get a comp probably carbon and immediately upgrade the fox rythm 34.... and probably next year ho for a coil shox. What do you think?
Should I act differently?
The aim is to have an agile fast running bike for enduro racing.

Karel Tyc

Sep 11, 2019
Prague

View attachment 14018
the best looking levo I have ever seen. Awesome!

Tuckya'in

Mar 20, 2019
Washington State
Just did the same thing. Went from stock to DPS, to DHX2. Haven't ridden it yet. Also fresh wheels and similar brake upgrade. Great minds think alike.

Curious where you ended up with the clicks? I used the Fox starting point and it seems pretty damp.
IMG_0944.jpg

559Enote

Jun 18, 2020
Fresno, CA
I have just ordered the new FOXFactory HDX2 210x55 with an 800#/in coil. I'm just shy of 300lbs all dressed. I ride a 725#/in Ohlins on my 2019 Kenevo. I have had a DPX2 210x55 on for the last 6 months on the Levo. Runs good but too much sag at max 350PSI. I have ridden it with the largest volume reducer allowed in this configuration. I don't bottom out on drops but we too much sag I'm constantly peddling striking. I ride most of the bike stock otherwise besides Santa Cruz Reserve 37mm wheels (DEVINVE upgrade). Next up is a 160mm fork - Fox 38 or 36E are both in play but have not made a call yet.

JetSedgwick

E*POWAH Master
Aug 29, 2020
Lake Tahoe California

View attachment 14018
Love your bike...post more pics? I'd be curious to see the rims a little better.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles