MTB Tour Companies in Southern Spain??? Any Recommendations / Experiences

HKP57

Jul 7, 2018
Central Scotland
My wife and I are considering a few days in Southern Spain in the October and fancy doing some e-bike riding, nothing to extreme though but off road.

Anybody done anything similar?

Cisco

May 1, 2018
Elderslie
Switchbacks in Bubion are good but you would both need to be competent riders....trails similar to the videos posted above.
Around 500 euro/week for accom/uplift. Food/drink is your account.

You will need your own bikes too.

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
Checkout mctrailrider he’s been riding with a few at different locations
Might be worth contacting McTrail Rider as he has been riding with people from quite a few companies across Spain. From the road riding I've done around Alicante it looks excellent for MTB but I think you would need a guide.

HKP57

Jul 7, 2018
Central Scotland
Like I said in my question I don't want anything extreme as yes we don't have the skills or experience for it.

I also don't want to take our own bikes either as too much hassle for 4 - 5 days.

Found a couple of places off Google that look interesting

Sierra MTB

Hike and Bike

Williamrush

Apr 19, 2021
UK
I loved the bike tour we had in Valencia when we visited. I can't wait for the one in Japan that we have planned. I know that most people consider the European tours the best, but I have seen some impressive pictures from friends that have done the Sakura blossom tours in Japan a few years ago. We are planning to visit Tokyo for starts and after a week there a few bike tours in other areas that have more nature involved are a great addition to the trip. We have already talked with Bike Tour Japan | Top Rated Cycling Tours in Japan's Countryside - Bike Tour Japan in order to discuss the best options.

Last edited:

Eddy Current

E*POWAH Master
Oct 20, 2019
NORTH Spain
Don’t waste your time and money in south Spain dude. It’s a crappy place, a desert, dirty beach, cheap stuff, is where all outcast spaniards go. Any Pyrenees location is much better in every way

Jun 8, 2019
Ronda, Spain
eMTB Grazalema Park to Ronda7.JPG eMTB Montejaque Circular6.jpg eMTB Ronda to el Chorro XC5.JPG Mountains to Med6.jpg
I just came across this post and I know its a little late but I wanted to be sure that anyone looking at this post in future will see that Andalucia (Southern Spain) is an amazing place to ride and has trails suitable for all levels of riders. We are based in Ronda, an amazing clifftop town 1 hour drive from Malaga airport. We cater for all riders and use electric bikes as well as our regular MTB's. www.hikeandbikeholidays.com

Andalucia is a great place for mountain biking tours and holidays.

Wayne

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles