More Firmware Update Questions - 2017 Levo

krisrayner

May 20, 2019
California
I currently have 2 Turbo Levos in the household. One of the batteries has an issue where below 30% it cuts out on Trail & Turbo, but is rideable in ECO only (I’ve swapped between bikes to isolate the problem) My local bike shop seems to not be up to speed on the Turbo bikes, or perhaps confused. I took them in to have the firmware updated and was told that they are both current and there hasn’t been any updates for a long time. The little bit of research I’ve done says differently. I don’t want to be a pain or tell them how to do their job. I attached the readouts from both bikes. One has a 460wh and the other a 504wh. I think both are the version 1 motors. One of the prior posts from Specialized Rider Care leads me to believe that both of these motors and batteries need to be updated. Its just that now I'm not convinced I should have my local dealer do it, since they don't really seems to know much about them. I also emailed Specialized through their web page 2 days ago with, as of yet, no response either way.

KrisLevo1.png
KrisLevo2.jpg
TammyLevo1.jpg
TammyLevo2.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles